Best goalkeeper in middle tennessee

#1inthastate

I didnt realize you were an expert on goalkeepers. I guess you meant there was no way there was anything good about Columbia. You said there was now way. Check your spelling next time. You make a complete idiot out of yourself with comments like that. Both keepers were All State last year. Frylock, you sound like you are from Brentwood. If either of these keepers played for you the past couple of seasons you would have had a better chance of reaching the state finals instead of making excuses why you didnt. . Just my opinion.

Edited by freekick2001

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

played blackman and given their goalie was very good, he wasnt as good as walton

same goes for cartmell from central who i played against last year..

i think the paul fuchs craze can end now. considering he gave up 8 against bga in the region semi final and some of them werent even good shots i think he should be scratched. three good games doesnt make him god. i hope im not taking anything away from him. hes been a converted goalie and played well considering.

saving two pk's against brothers was nice.

i think the paul fuchs craze can end now. considering he gave up 8 against bga in the region semi final and some of them werent even good shots i think he should be scratched. three good games doesnt make him god. i hope im not taking anything away from him. hes been a converted goalie and played well considering. saving two pk's against brothers was nice.

we could easily reverse this logic, tnfc007, and say that one poor game, and it was a very poor game, does not destroy any credibility that fuchs has. in the years to come, if he continues to learn so much so quickly he will be one of, if not the best keeper in the region/state. the contention is not that he is the best keeper in the region at this point in time, though i would rank him considerably higher than many other posters (behind walton for sure, but after that i think that he's competitive with anyone), but instead that he has, perhaps, the most potential.

we could easily reverse this logic, tnfc007, and say that one poor game, and it was a very poor game, does not destroy any credibility that fuchs has. in the years to come, if he continues to learn so much so quickly he will be one of, if not the best keeper in the region/state. the contention is not that he is the best keeper in the region at this point in time, though i would rank him considerably higher than many other posters (behind walton for sure, but after that i think that he's competitive with anyone), but instead that he has, perhaps, the most potential.

yes, but i could bring up other games that usn lost by a margin of more than three goals, which honestly isn't always the goalie's fault but how can you blame a defense with patrick mchugh?

yes i no doubt believe fuchs has potential but potential and blowing smoke about how amazing someone currently is are two different things....all im asking for is that people calm a little bit...its not good for the guy to blow up his head so quickly when he has 2 more years to play

overconfidence can kill players

yes, but i could bring up other games that usn lost by a margin of more than three goals

umm...you could bring up the other BGA game...but that's it no other games were lost by more than three goals....

and you have to admit that the corner kick blown into the farside upper ninety by the wind was pretty much unsaveable, as was cartwright's juggle-volley from the top of the box.

yes i no doubt believe fuchs has potential but potential and blowing smoke about how amazing someone currently is are two different things....all im asking for is that people calm a little bit...its not good for the guy to blow up his head so quickly when he has 2 more years to play overconfidence can kill players

i understand the sentiment, however, fuchs is very unlikely to get a swollen head...he doesn't think that he's very good and still actually has the heart of a field player...so i'm really quite pleased to see his name mentioned so frequently...perhaps it will act as a pat on the back and encourage him to stay in goal next year