McMinn Central

hobbit87

you are correct about mcminn county not losing to central. the girls softball team could probably beat them anyways. only person they have is malcolm jackson since boatman got kicked off. B)

Firstly, I'm not Dusty Duggan...2nd, I know that we've had a bad team for the past...o...8+ years...3rd, Boatman did us more harm than good--blaming everybody else for his mistakes, gettin thrown outta 2 games...anyway...4th, I know we aren't goona beat McMinn County, but u gotta admit, they ain't gonna be near as good as they were...and 5th, we got somebody just as good as Malcolm Jackson, except he's a wide receiver!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we got somebody just as good as Malcolm Jackson, except he's a wide receiver!!!
It doesnt matter if you have a good receiver when you cant get him the ball. You have got to have a QB to throw the ball to him. Meigs has an incredible QB Tyler Roberts and has a back up that is just as strong at that position as he is(Brent Maddron). Brent can also play wide receiver and wing back.

"Just do 1 thing for me...tell Robbie Cornelius that big Dusty Duggan is coming for him when they play Central!!!" And by the way, McMinn County might surprise some people this year...because they lost a lot of people

Dusty Duggan??????????who in the world are u??????????i aint never heard of you and if you dont stick out for central u most stink

all i got to say is who is the duggan guy he didnt help much in the Walker Valley game...my buddy corey says hes terrible and for robbie cornielous however u spell his name yea he will shake that guy...Walker Valley made him the king that nite heck he picked one of my passes off for td... but it will be diff this year

Edited by mustangballer81

for robbie cornielous however u spell his name yea he will shake that guy...Walker Valley made him the king that nite heck he picked one of my passes off for td... but it will be diff this year
You better get used to spelling Cornelius. You will be reading a lot about him this year in football and basketball. Walker Valley didnt make robbie the kind that night. He had those kind of stats almost every game.

Dusty who?????? Robbie Cornelius has won many awards for sports. You can talk the talk, but nobody has seen him walk the walk. Cant say the same for Robbie. Robbie doesnt have to do any talking, the stats do it for him.

Yeah... I guess Robbie is one of the best around here at runnin from ppl....really fast!