Livingston Academy vs. Wilson Central

muffin

Wilson Central did play livingston and stratford on friday. they were doing good up until about the middle, towards the end of the game. aaron scott and chris nevil couldn't get the snaps down for some reason and kept on fumbling. although the passing game has made alot of inprovment since danny warren has left the qb position, they have a good back field with a little bit of depth and its looking good. they pulled off a few of 40 yard gaines in the air. The defense is hurting this year. they return starter brandon sanders in the secondary and on the line they have most everyone back. The secondary is young and need a whole lot of work if they plan on competing this year

Wilson Central Wins A Close One By 1!

825299444[/snapback]

PPride that was only a prediction for the scrimmage. Livingston went on to beat both teams twice. I know this because my dad is a coach for Livingston Academy. So thats the way it went down. I wasn't there because of work. I know they played yesterday against Cookeville and tied 1-1