Seigel v. Warren Co.

beethoven

Warren County???

Were all the middle schools tied up that day?

You will never get better or get any look at real 5a football scrimmaging Warren County they are awful every yr.

I do understand Siegel scrimmaging them to get some confidence and probably not a bad idea, however it certainly doesn't give you anything to measure against.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will never get better or get any look at real 5a football scrimmaging Warren County they are awful every yr.

I do understand Siegel scrimmaging them to get some confidence and probably not a bad idea, however it certainly doesn't give you anything to measure against.

Those kids at Siegel need as much confidence going into the season as they can get. I'm glad they played Warren County. I really believe you have got to scrimmage someone you can beat up on to get your kids believeing!

It's hard to judge our receivers based on scrimmages.... Watson called 12 pass plays the entire scrimmage a couple of dropped balls from second stringers and one 70 yd TD pass......the other completions were to either tight ends or runnin backs I believe We really lack depth at receiver.....good number one and possibly two but beyond that it is bleak

Guest region4fan

How could they gain that many kids in just a year? Yall were just barely over 1400 last year. If I am not mistaken, OHS is still around 1361 making us the second smallest school in 5A. How can it be that a school built to alleviate overcrowding is way past its capacity that it was intended for??

I bet it is near impossible to drive down Thompson Lane with all that extra traffic!

Edited by region4fan