Livingston Academy

yuckamuck

Not intending to make light of the LA victory last night or of your opponent Warren County. However if you are placing much value on your win last night you are in for a rough journey. Your competition was poor at best. One of the poorest teams I have seen in years. I am sure the competition will be much more capable in the very near future that is what you better be concerned with. Again not meaning any disrespect to WC just my observations. I really feel for the community the coaches and most of all the kids at WC.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not intending to make light of the LA victory last night or of your opponent Warren County. However if you are placing much value on your win last night you are in for a rough journey. Your competition was poor at best. One of the poorest teams I have seen in years. I am sure the competition will be much more capable in the very near future that is what you better be concerned with.  Again not meaning any disrespect to WC just my observations. I really feel for the community the coaches  and most of all the kids at WC.

825308744[/snapback]

Nobody knows best. :blink::D

What is up with all of you smith county people, just because one person says some things on La's behalf you think that goes for everyone of us. And let me ask you a question what does it matter if coach E or any of the coaches wear jeans. I dont care if they wear pink one piece bathing suits out there as long as they keep winning. And portland u shouldn't be talking any smack about us, we have had your number for the last 2 years and all you can do is say it was a fluke and it wont happen again, well it seems as you have been saying the same thing for 2 years and it hasn't done any good has it. I say you all just save all the smack for after the games, both of you. Because all the trash you guys have been talking, I bet you are getting close to gettin carpul tunnel syndrome. And u can say whatever you want about LA's win against warren county, but at the end of the first quarter it was 35-0 and then they put in the second string. But i am sure you guys will have something to say about all this so I guess I will just write back then

What is up with all of you smith county people, just because one person says some things on La's behalf you think that goes for everyone of us. And let me ask you a question what does it matter if coach E or any of the coaches wear jeans. I dont care if they wear pink one piece bathing suits out there as long as they keep winning. And portland u shouldn't be talking any smack about us, we have had your number for the last 2 years and all you can do is say it was a fluke and it wont happen again, well it seems as you have been saying the same thing for 2 years and it hasn't done any good has it. I say you all just save all the smack for after the games, both of you. Because all the trash you guys have been talking, I bet you are getting close to gettin carpul tunnel syndrome. And u can say whatever you want about LA's win against warren county, but at the end of the first quarter it was 35-0 and then they put in the second string. But i am sure you guys will have something to say about all this so I guess I will just write back then

825308977[/snapback]

I guess we shouldn't pay any attention to you either...since you are just one person from LA. :blink:

The LA game Friday night is definately not a game one would want to use as a predictor of future success. The fact that LA was up 35-0 at the end of the first quarter is not a point to look at in this game. Warren County is a poor team at best. I am not saying LA is not good. I personally think they are good and may be very good. However until they play some meaningful competition one should not consider them anything special. Those things will take care of themselves.

The LA game Friday night is definately not a game one would want to use as a predictor of future success. The fact that LA was up 35-0 at the end of the first quarter is not a point to look at in this game. Warren County is a poor team at best. I am not saying LA is not good. I personally think they are good and may be very good. However until they play some meaningful competition one should not consider them anything special. Those things will take care of themselves.

825309382[/snapback]

9-3-04......someone meaningful awaits.

Fan