Sycamore/Creekwood

statebound15

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this hype isn't going to translate into a good game. There will always be those couple of posters from a school that talk smack, most of the time they don't even play. Threads should be shut down after predictions are made because of 'special' kids like tinkle. I do not believe that this adds to or takes away from a game, the smart players do not even look at this site. All this talk is coming from non-starters, fans, and over excited parens.

Enough talk...

All smack talk does to a football game adds a little emotion to start of a game. Emotion from talking trash last about the first minute and a half then technique takes over. What i'm saying is talk it up it is not going to change the outcome of the game one bit. If anyone thinks it can influence a game must ride the short bus. tink has spoken

Hold up there EL REY.CW is not the only one that likes to trash talk.Last spring a Sycamore person was flapping their gums about CW's softball team getting lucky with a region appearance in their first year as a school.Guess who got swept both times on the Red Hawk's march to the Spring Fling the second year??? So don't get on here acting like CW has never beat Sycamore and both years were with mostly freshmen and sophomores. Our football team works hard and has lots of heart and sometimes that is what makes winners.

Edited by BASERUNR

Our Jv-girls vollyball team looks alittle weak this year... call the national guard Creekwood is going to riot after that big W.

Focus on Fairview or something.

My point exactly!

BASERUNR, thanks for the pep talk coach. I think you missed the link for the Softball thread. The only way you can be a winner is to win. This isn't soccer, no group hugs here.

Word on the street is that "tinker" is a member of the Red Hawks football team.  I guess that the coaches over at Creekwood make him ride a "short bus" to the away games.  BAD NEWS "tinker", now since we know which vehicle you will be traveling to Pleasant View in the Friday night then we'll know which person to keep out of the game.

825324407[/snapback]

I like to say that tink is not a member of the creekwood football team.He is just some random loser with nothing better to do.Good luck friday Creekwood. GO HARD OR GO HOME!