Lincoln County vs. Warren County

falconfan94

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you think should start?

825323167[/snapback]

There should be no question about it ellis should start. I think he took the job from Gus at the blackman game. If his play at the blackman game doesnt warrant him at least getting the start at the warren county game I dont know what else he would have to do get his shot at starting.

Edited by Machete Phil

Well I found out that ellis probably be starting against Warren Co. I know the ellis has got two more years to get his shot but what does he have to do to win the job. In the Blackman game the first time he gets a shot in the 2nd half and throws a great TD pass and them he completes and two point conversion. I mean he turned the tide of the game back into Lincoln County's favor and we went on to win. On our last time on offense before ellis got in the Qb adn RB run right into each other and we fumble. If that wasnt the last straw i dont know what else has to happen. It might be just me i dont know but i think ellis should be the starter.

Edited by Machete Phil

Lincoln County in a roll? I think it will be interesting to see who starts at QB for the Falcons!!!

825319999[/snapback]

I don't know but I was wondering what ever happened to Trent Dixon, He was the best player I have ever seen. If ya had had him last year no team would have touched you!!!!

Trent Dixon and his family moved to Texas, and last I heard he had decided not to play high school football down there. Not sure if that is still correct or not. Anyway, I was at Lincoln County's practice Monday and Ellis and Fraley were getting equal amount of snaps. Ellis was showing a strong arm. He looked pretty good. I think this game is an opportunity for Coach Thompson to play both boys and make a decision for the season. You know next week, Riverdale comes to town...anyway, good luck Falcons against Warren County. Let's stay healthy! Neon...we still got you in our prayers, buddy!!!