Blackman at Brentwood

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what Alsup was doing getting the backup QB playing time in a region game? i can understand if it was a blowout and you take out the starters, but you have made a commitment to Locke as your starting QB and you take him out? i mean sure he seems to be fumble prone this year, but that is something you have to live through and play through, as for a winner, well i dont know to much about Brentwood this year, i have heard that they have under achieved this year much like the Blaze. I know if this year's game is anything like last years, then it will be a great game. my prediction will come later.

Locke will be fine. He wont be among the best QB's in the region but he has only started two HS games at QB. You have to let him come around, he will be a big time player over the next 3 years for this program. Give him time.

825327570[/snapback]

um not really...locke played alot of QB last year to...he made a huge mistakes last game and Alsup wont let u walk right back up to the position that easy

Whos gonna win and what do they need to do to Win?

(Thinkin: Start Locke at QB  :D  would be the first OBVIOUS change I would make for the Blaze)

825327436[/snapback]

that is the last thing i would do, whoever it was that started vs. siegel did a good job, locke is not a qb, but just an overall fine athlete, he can help his team twice as much just playing defense

blackman should be pumped after pulling off the last second 2nd overtime win vs. siegel, they will come out and play without the mistakes they made against siegel, plus mimms and merideth are due for big games, siegel held merideth to 50 yds, and mimms to 78 yds, they will score 3 td between the 2 of them and blackman will win another game coming down to the wire

blackman 21

brentwood 20

Guest Oakland
um not really...locke played alot of QB last year to...he made a huge mistakes last game and Alsup wont let u walk right back up to the position that easy

825327947[/snapback]

well whoever alsup decides on at qb, i just hope he will stick with that guy and not yank him when he makes a mistake, how is a qb supposed to operate when they worry about making a mistake all the time. as the actual game goes, brentwood has the best defense that blackman has faced up to this point. brentwood has gotten off to a slow start and i think they will use this to get back to where they should be, ill take brentwood by 10

Locke will be fine. He wont be among the best QB's in the region but he has only started two HS games at QB. You have to let him come around, he will be a big time player over the next 3 years for this program. Give him time.

825327570[/snapback]

corey cave (the back up) started last night and proved himself. locke has not. i admire cave for making the most of his oppurtunity and for that, i'd give him more chances. if i was locke, i'd watch out cuz cave is right on his tail