knoxville catholic at father ryan

BROWNS1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright boys. Catholics line may not be better then last year but they are by all means just as good. Each one of the starting linemen for Catholic saw starting time in more then half the games so lets not sit here and argue over which line is or was better. As far as Catholic vs. Father Ryan, I believe it will be a good game between two good teams. I am biased to Catholic so i can't really give an unbiased opinion on who will win. By the way Phil I saw you at the UT game. Just thought I would let you know

your stupid opinon post about opinions being based on facts... theats retarted and simply because opinons are based on your feelings about something.... and if opions should be facts as you would like to say then they really wouldn't be opinions at all.... you are the weakest link... goodbye PHIL

If you could learn how to spell and then come back to me, that would be great.

Catholic-21

Father Ryan-31

ohh good one now phil... lets diss the gramatical errors, after you said that ridiculos thing about opinions I am surprised you are still posting, but to talk about some misspelled words seems to me that you are accepting your ignorance... and that's positive good job. In all seriousness we are both indeed being bias you go to webb so you would love to see catholic fail... that's understanable and it come back to the whole opinion thing your posting your opinions and I am posting mine... look at IrishHogs post there he said it all.... but then again your still not going to think catholic will win tonight so it really dosen't matter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Great to meet you too.  We're going to work hard to get back.  
    • I extend my gratitude to ManCoverage for initiating this discussion thread tailored to the residents of Trousdale County. In times of adversity within our football team, it is imperative to have an outlet for expression, and what better platform than CoachT's Craigslist forum? I respectfully request that GOAT exercise discretion in his commentary, as his remarks have caused me personal distress.
    • I am inclined to wager a substantial portion of my financial assets on the likelihood that Waggoner shall transition to an alternative coaching vocation prior to the year 2028. It is my contention that discerning individuals are beginning to perceive his coaching prowess as lacking in the requisite excellence. Allow me to articulate the following assertion: Waggoner represents a markedly superior choice compared to the individual who perpetrated the act of fuel theft.   This individual exhibits a conspicuous propensity for frequent professional transitions, a trait which undermines his credibility and renders him an untenable choice for serious consideration. It is indeed confounding that his candidacy continues to garner attention and support.
    • Yeah same   It’s definitely true that tough times make tough kids, but some kids just have a big passion for the game and will become the best of the best no matter where they come from.