Livingston Academy

The General

Everyone knows that LA has lost Beechboard. What are some thoughts on how the girls will do without her? Who do you think will step up and be the go to girl? They have the ball handlers and the outside shooters, but are they gonna have some one that will be get in the paint and score like Beechboard did last year?

825335112[/snapback]

i heard they have alot of talent coming up. KB outshined everyone so now its someones chance to step up.

LA will probably slip to 2nd or 3rd in the district. I anticipate them getting off to a somewhat slow start but getting it turned up come tourney time. Once again we'll be losing 4 seniors after this year. We need to get our sophomores in there as much as we can because they're loaded with talent. As far as scoring in the paint goes I believe Mullins can do a pretty good job at that. I think scoring will be very balanced this year...Probably won't have much of a go to girl. But who knows.

The 2 sophomore's that I have seen are OK. Jada is a good low post talent but could be best used at high post. But the Mallie girl is alright, but what I have seen is that she wants to be BEECH, I mean who wouldn't but she can't act like that when she isn't that good. She is a streaky shooter and ok baller handler but doesn't see the floor and doesn't know any move besides the spin or the reverse spin. LA will be strong at tourny time, GREAT COACHING!! They could win the district tourney but they will do best to finish at 4th in regular season!

Mallie Stephens lost her mother and grandmother in a car accident the other day on I-40. Everyone please remember this family in your prayers. I am sure this will be a very tough time for her.

So, Please pray for the family and friends.

825340923[/snapback]

I am deeply sorry and I will pray for her. I hope nothing I wrote affended her or her family or anyone who read it. I am very sorry about what you are going through, keep your head up and be strong. I wish her the best.

This is one of the worst tragedies I've ever seen. It couldn't have happened to nicer people that the Stephens and Upchurch families. Let's all remember the things that are most important to us, and pray for Mallie and her family.

http://www.overtoncountynews.com/archives2...2004.html#news1

Edited by ShutupandPlay