waverly central tigers

waverly tigers

ok look. i know the tigers have started a 0-3 season but look they have an extremely young team. a sof. qutorback and the rest of the starters are juniors and sof. and it seems like all the seniors are quiting and choosing not to be leaders. is it possible even with a 0-3 start do you think the tigers could show up in the 2004-2005 playoffs? rembier houston county is a grate football club but the tigers could have made it a more interesting game. i absolutly hate camden lions but the loss to camden should have been alot closer(14-7). (trust me camden is an ok football team but i played them and we lost but they are not what everyone makes them out to be. the mustangs are absolutly going to kill camden. so lions a word of advice you need to be prepare to be ran over my the gold mustangs.

48-0. you are going to LOOSE!!! lewis county we should have beat. alot of bad calls by the coach is what lost us the game. so tell me what you think.will the waverly central tigers make the playoffs? why? or why not? it should be interresting. thanks.

waverly tiger

My goodness such bitterness. I have NO idea what you are even saying most of the time in this post. My best guess, you made up the score that says Houston County 35-14 over Camden. Camden is actually destroying Houston County last time I turned the radio that way. The score at the half was actually 24-3 Camden.

Don't be bitter...it'll make you older faster. Now keep in mind I am not a Camden fan, but I went to the Waverly Camden game. Camden didn't play well and neither did Waverly. The difference between the 2 teams is Camden has actually played well since then. They have demonstrated an offensive ability.

Ok, Waverly does have the talent. But there has been some good players quit like it was said earlier. I know waverly has played not so well, but if a good team gets on a roll they will roll. I hope Waverly mikes the playoffs, but i cant say. If they get on a roll i think they will. But, i really think they are going ot have ot step it up cause some players quit and that hurt them. (i think) We will see, and some ppl just cant give any team creit. But waverly does ahve the talent and a young team, Also they have some younger kids coming up. Look for big things to happen

ok look. i know the tigers have started a 0-3 season but look they have an extremely young team. a sof. qutorback and the rest of the starters are juniors and sof. and it seems like all the seniors are quiting and choosing not to be leaders. is it possible even with a 0-3 start do you think the tigers could show up in the 2004-2005 playoffs? rembier houston county is a grate football club but the tigers could have made it a more interesting game. i absolutly hate camden lions  but the loss to camden should have been alot closer(14-7). (trust me camden is an ok football team but i played them and we lost but they are not what everyone makes them out to be. the mustangs are absolutly going to kill camden. so lions a word of advice you need to be prepare to be ran over my the gold mustangs.

48-0. you are going to LOOSE!!!  lewis county we should have beat. alot of bad calls by the coach is what lost us the game. so tell me what you think.will the waverly central tigers make the playoffs? why? or why not? it should be interresting. thanks.

waverly tiger

825335825[/snapback]

Please...please go back to english class. Thank you.

The teams in region 5-2A are:

1.) Fairview

2.) Loretto

3.) Lewis Co.

4.) Richland

5.) Waverly

6.) Cheatham

7.) Harpeth

Now having posted that, Waverly has already lost a region game to Lewis Co. this season.  However, the Tigers will be favored to beat Richland because they are just better than the Raiders.  Waverly could also get 2 FORFEIT victories over Cheatham and Harpeth respectively depending on what happens this upcoming Monday night.  Richland has already played Cheatham and lost to the Cubs, which is a big help to Waverly's playoff chances.  All and all, this could be the team that ultimately benefits the most from the misfortunes that may ultimately occur this upcoming Monday night at 7PM.

825336373[/snapback]

CBARK, what are you talking about....forfeits? and Monday night?

this monday night cheatham county will decide whether to continue to have athletic programs or not, the county may drop all athletics meaning cheatham high school , harpeth high. and sycamore, so therefore there would be two forfeits because of cheatham and harpeth being in there district

825337588[/snapback]

Thanks YJ21, You do not have to worry about any of the programs getting dropped. When county commissioners or school boards (any county commission or any school board) start having parents camped out at the court house and calling them at home, they will figure out a way to get things done. The only way sports programs would ever get closed down is if the schools close down. That won't happen either, for long. The parents won't take it. However, the good folks in your county will be looking at higher taxes. Meanwhile, Friday night football will march on. This is America and this is the South.