how ABOUT WHITE COUNTY.

bubbles

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if you think you're that much better than the varsity, ask Coach Madewell if you can start dressing out with the varsity and play on Friday nights so that you can make them so much better. I have lots of respect for any player who can bust their tales after school everyday and then on Friday nights get whipped and then come back Monday and do it again for 4 years. If all of the freshmen stick with it, then ya, I think when we get older and bigger and stronger and dedicated, we'll change the varsity, but don't blame the kids who are playing for their losses, blame the kids who quit.

White Co. freshmen had a big defensive line had a lot of different stuff thrown at us. #50, I think he was a linebacker that came down on the D-line in some formations, he seemed like he'll be an alright leader from what I could tell from our side of the ball. Sorry I don't know the names, but you might. They're big, but I kind of thought they were slow. I don't know a lot about their backs though.