Weight Certification

fhsd

Drem2Achev, good post.  This issue is very complicated.  BTW, my wrestling days are way over.  The only thing you'll catch me doing with a trash bag is tossing dead soldiers and pizza boxes into it. :P

825414160[/snapback]

Not a good quote! :( When US Soldiers die!

WE DO NOT STICK THEM IN TRASH BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Use your head there are folks on here who have family/friends fighting for their Country thumb and dieing everyday. :( I hope you have more respect for are Military and the freedoms they defend then the words you used.

I've defended it for 20yr's, So did my father and uncles. Think before you post.

Edited by rigger101

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is over! I think this Certification has to be looked at. My son was told he could only loose 3 lbs this year. It is the second day of practice and he is down 4 lbs and within 3 lbs of the weight he should have been allowed to go to.

My fear is that alot of smaller freshman are going to ge hurt having to wrestle up out of there natural weight class. :(