Greenbriar1st,Creekwood2nd, 3rd,4th

knit69

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say that CreekWood is second when the region standings currently look like this:

1.) Page- 2-0; 3-2

2.) Greenbrier- 1-0; 4-0

3.) Marshall County- 1-1; 2-2

4.) Mont. Cent.- 1-1; 2-2

5.) CreekWood- 1-1; 2-2

6.) Giles County- 0-1; 1-3

7.) Sycamore- 0-2; 1-3

The Red Hawks still have to play Marshall County, Page, Montgomery Central, and Giles County (who is only 0.5 games out of the #4 playoff spot).  I think that knit69 (a.k.a. tink69) is counting his chickens before they actually hatch.

825351333[/snapback]

we don't lay eggs we deliver.. Marshall County, Page, Montgomery Central, and Giles County NO PROBLEM

I have not once mentioned the "wareagles" on this particular thread.  Do me a favor and SHUT UP because you are the biggest moron on this entire site.  I for one hope nothing but the best for CreekWood football, however knit69 (or tink69 or even bulldog69) you guys need to get a new hobby because it is really getting old reading you ignorance on a weekly basis.  Most folks at CreekWood really seem to think that you are an idiot and I tend to agree with them on this.  Once again, SHUT UP and quit directing posts towards me because I don't associate with garbage like you.

825351978[/snapback]

CBarkley,

Every time you respond to him, you 'associate' with him. Haven't you figured out that trying to tell him to "SHUT UP" does no good, but actually has him talk more. Pull up his username information and click on "ignore user". That way, you don't have to read any more of his insane posts anymore if you REALLY don't want to read them.

You are supposedly an adult, but you act like a child on here. You keep responding. So, who is dumber....the idiot or the one who keeps responding to him?!?!?!?

I have not once mentioned the "wareagles" on this particular thread.  Do me a favor and SHUT UP because you are the biggest moron on this entire site.  I for one hope nothing but the best for CreekWood football, however knit69 (or tink69 or even bulldog69) you guys need to get a new hobby because it is really getting old reading you ignorance on a weekly basis.  Most folks at CreekWood really seem to think that you are an idiot and I tend to agree with them on this.  Once again, SHUT UP and quit directing posts towards me because I don't associate with garbage like you.

825351978[/snapback]

I may be the biggest moron in your eyes however you run a very close second!!! THere has been countless times that you've predicted or trashed talked about how great sickamore was....and now that they are terrible you trying to 360 and act all humble. If you guys had won a few a games you'd off the hook... you have 2000 post instead of 1002. I'd bet 579 of those post are saying how good sickamore was GONNA be in 2004.....

I may be the biggest moron in your eyes however you run a very close second!!! THere has been countless times that you've predicted or trashed talked about how great sickamore was....and now that they are terrible you trying to 360 and act all humble. If you guys had won a few a games you'd off the hook... you have 2000 post instead of 1002. I'd bet 579 of those post are saying how good sickamore was GONNA be in 2004.....

825352581[/snapback]

have been, 180, "off" the hook, 2002, SYCAMORE

...yeah you are a moron

CBarkley,

Every time you respond to him, you 'associate' with him.  Haven't you figured out that trying to tell him to "SHUT UP" does no good, but actually has him talk more.  Pull up his username information and click on "ignore user".  That way, you don't have to read any more of his insane posts anymore if you REALLY don't want to read them.

You are supposedly an adult, but you act like a child on here.  You keep responding.  So, who is dumber....the idiot or the one who keeps responding to him?!?!?!?

825352488[/snapback]

how do you look up the user name so i can block him as well.