franklin county

fcrebels#1

RYAN HAS WORKOUT ALL WEEK , HE IS FIND .  thumb

825352479[/snapback]

I BELIEVE THE CORRECT TERMINOLOGY WOULD BE THAT, "RYAN HAS WORKED OUT ALL WEEK, HE IS FINE". HOWEVER DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM NOT AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR I TOO COULD MAKE INCORRECT STATEMENTS.

I ALSO HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION THAT RYAN IS NOT FINE AND THAT RUSSELL IS NOT FINE AND THAT THEIR THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK IS NOT FINE EITHER. THEY ARE LOOKING AT A FRESHMAN TO PLAY QUATERBACK FOR THIS GAME.

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT?

I BELIEVE THE CORRECT TERMINOLOGY WOULD BE THAT, "RYAN HAS WORKED OUT ALL WEEK, HE IS FINE".  HOWEVER DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM NOT AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR I TOO COULD MAKE INCORRECT STATEMENTS.

I ALSO HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION THAT RYAN IS NOT FINE AND THAT RUSSELL IS NOT FINE AND THAT THEIR THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK IS NOT FINE EITHER.  THEY ARE LOOKING AT A FRESHMAN TO PLAY QUATERBACK FOR THIS GAME.

825352503[/snapback]

SORRY, but your information is dead wrong. Their will not be a freshman on the side line for F.C, that night. I have watch's Ryan and Russell work out all week.If somebody other than them two starts, it would be Ray (jr.) or May (soph.).If you ready got this information from somebody, then you need to fire them NOW! :lol:

I BELIEVE THE CORRECT TERMINOLOGY WOULD BE THAT, "RYAN HAS WORKED OUT ALL WEEK, HE IS FINE".  HOWEVER DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM NOT AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR I TOO COULD MAKE INCORRECT STATEMENTS.

I ALSO HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION THAT RYAN IS NOT FINE AND THAT RUSSELL IS NOT FINE AND THAT THEIR THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK IS NOT FINE EITHER.  THEY ARE LOOKING AT A FRESHMAN TO PLAY QUATERBACK FOR THIS GAME.

825352503[/snapback]

I don't think that Freshman play with the Soph, Jr, Sr? I really don't think that would be the case. I think that you need to get a new informent!!!