PrepExtra Top !0

Rebel Nation

The Rebels are where they deserve to be, so let's focus on the rest of the top 10. I think that Catholic would give a lot of teams fits and they should be ranked a little higher. Someone's on crack for not having Central ranked higher. To me, they and Oak ridge are interchangeable on this list. Anyone that plays Knox West, watch out!! They have the potential to be giant killers. Something I've mentioned several times this year already.

Here it is:

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/prep_football/...3206389,00.html

What's your all's thoughts?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also have Rockwood Vs. Alcoa next week.  Rockwood isn't ranked but they are very close.  You would have them in Top 15.

825353839[/snapback]

Yep, there always good too. Not probably good enough to hang with Alcoa, but pretty good. This list is opnion heavy too. It's hard to jumble all these teams from different divisions in together and make a top 10 list without your opinion getting in the way sometimes. It's not like the top two are gonna play each other for the state championship. It's a fun poll and promotes readership though.

Alcoa is on a collision course with Murfreesboro. They won't even get challenged much until then.

They will be challaged before getting to Boro, it prob won't be in regular season.  But they gotta remember who not only knocked them out of the playoffs last year, but who slapped them silly and sent them home.  They were just that one game away from getting to Boro last year when that happened.

825353857[/snapback]

Yep, but I heard Lipscomb lost a lot to graduation...any truth to that?

Rockwood, but I know its gonna be tough for Rockwood to beat Alcoa, they have looked to good this year.  It took Rockwood a last min TD to beat Sweetwater, it took Aloca...well not quite that.  But hey you never know, id like to see a good game, but I won't be here for it.

825353913[/snapback]

I hope for you all it's a good one. I'd like to see Alcoa get worried at least. Are you all more run or pass oriented?