Class 1-A Region 8

SouthFulton_Lineman

So far South has been playing some pretty good games & has also been succesful in their wins. The last two games have been a low spot in the teams morale but they played hard. (way to go boys!) My prediction for the rest of the season is a wining one for South , the only problem well may be West Carol. I think they will go all the way! Good Luck Guys thumb

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember the game from 2 years ago and it was not pretty...trust me, i was there..but last year's game was pretty close all the way to the 4th quarter when SF pulled away....who knows what this year's game will turn up like....the red devils are on a 2 game skid heading into this game, hopefully they will be able to pull this one out...Greenfield brings one of the best players in the region in this game.....should be a good one

Well South Fulton was very outsized in Friday's game against Dresden but still never gave up. But they are looking to close the rest of the regular season without losing a regional game. Very well possible. Some players like Terico Hunt, Jonathon Oliver, Chris Peat, Jake Napier, Adam Hicks, and by the end of season more players will try to lead this team deep in the playoffs. What up Plus Size

Don't down em Crown em

• 5 weeks later...

what school u play for? r yall any better? ok yea so we have yet to beat jcs, but u cant win them all. u need to learn some good sportsmenship towards aother schools. u worry about ur own team and ur playoffs if ur in the playoffs. and jcs ddint woop us, we lost by a touchdown and a two point convertion. so before u type crap like that know the facts. thumb

Thanxs U scared for giving us our dues. And by the way ya'll number 61 gave me a tough time. I t was a great game but like u said u can't win them all by the way how many yards did gentile have. Good luck in the playoffs #55 S.F. (don't hurt my cousin#1 he plays for Halls) :D