UNAKA HIGH SCHOOL LOGIC SAYS IT'S THE PLACE TO BE

Logic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BOYS BASKETBALL STATE TOURNEY 2 OUT OF LAST 3 YEARS 03-04 STATE CHAMPIONS :D ,BASEBALL STATE TOURNEY LAST 2 YEARS,FOOTBALL 6-0,GIRLS BASKETBALL STATE TOURNEY,SOFTBALL STATE TOURNEY THE BEST FANS PERIOD, thumb

825368358[/snapback]

JUST READ FOOTBALL #9 AP

Yes, There are about 8 or 9 seniors on the girls team and quite a few on the softball team, there will be 4 seniors on the basketball team, but football has the smallest number of seniors with only 4 or 5 and they are drawing better numbers from underclassmen. Still think all the programs will be strong but with a large number from graduation, it still hurts a program. But, I'm sure the coaches will adjust in each program as well.

Edited by hayseed

Do you think any of these sports might drop off a bit the next couple of years? Graduation hits smaller schools pretty hard sometimes. Good luck on your recruiting efforts. :D

825368377[/snapback]

you hope. strong fressman classes in each sport.

Yes, There are about 8 or 9 seniors on the girls team and quite a few on the softball team, there will be 4 seniors on the basketball team, but football has the smallest number of seniors with only 4 or 5 and they are drawing better numbers from underclassmen.  Still think all the programs will be strong but with a large number from graduation, it still hurts a program.  But, I'm sure the coaches will adjust in each program as well.

825368390[/snapback]

well informed thumb

A Dogman, I wouldn't bet on a fall off. Girls basketball (3) years ago plays with all freshmen and makes a sub-state,State tourney last year with all soph. and jr's .Boys basketball (7)conf. titles in last (7) years, (8) in the last (11) years including a STATE TITLE ,Girls softball always aregular in a sub-state (ALWAYS), Baseball numerous conf. titles and state tourney the last (2) years. Football (6) and (0) and on their way to the play offs second year in a row,and maybe with a conf. title under their belt! LOOKS TO ME LIKE THE RANGERS HAVE NOT HAD MUCH TROUBLE STAYING ON TOP!!!!!

Edited by Rangerbook06

You guys have been on a roll for a few years and possibly a few years to come, but don't put the horse before the wagon. That always causes a back up. Have fun while it's available. When you get as old as I am you'll see what the Dog was talking about.

you dudes had chambers an collins up threre forever in basketball and baseball so those will fall off just like our football did when we had some good players graduate

it took heart and soul out of our football team and it will be the same up threre

let see in two week who is big dog

Was that not the thoughts of everyone after the Cole, Collins , and Dugger years? I'm so sorry "THE WRONG THOUGHTS" . It's obvious LOGIC is on to something here. It not only seems it's the place to be ,but has been for some time now. Please, name another area Carter Co. school that has been this successful in the last ten to fifteen years. Remember, we are talking "ALL" sports here! Hats off to you LOGIC, very logical thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on posting and telling it like it is. "YOU THE POSTER LOGIC" :D thumb

Wow, I make a simple little post and I am a popular man on campus. Just take a peek at Cloudland's football. It is very difficult to maintain top notch performance year end and year out. Coaches do help and you guys have some of the best. Enjoy the moment and the next few years because they a few a far between at smaller schools especially. You guys are no different. Heck, the same thing happens at the larger schools too. It is reality. Don't get ate up with yourselves. I am proud of what is going on up there, but there is a reality check coming at a field near you! :D