RBS and Friendship Christian?

cross55

In all honesty, how can you answer that? I mean for crying out loud RBS is just like the Chicago Cubs, we are the lovable losers, everyone in the state is pulling for RBS to win as long as RBS is not playing there team! I am proud of RBS and those boys that go out and play every friday night even though everybody and i dont mean 99% of people, i mean 100% of people are saying they will lose! RBS football needs a major overhauling, including the attitude of the football program, which needs a winners mentality installed into it and also in the hallways of the school where some of the better athletes hang out! Taking nothing away from the players that do go out there and play, because they show alot of heart! I know for a fact, that every year RBS doesnt have the worst talent in sports, because some of our other program are good and some are real good, they just need to get thoughs athletes on the field and then this school should be able to put together a winning season! How can you expect to win football games when every season you only field between 15-20 players? The starting 11 could be all-state and you are still going to lose some because football is a very tiring sport and it is hard to keep you engine running the whole game, even Barry Sanders had to have a breather every now and again and he only played on offense and most of these kids are having to suit up and play offense, defense, and special teams! When you dont have enough players to play a full contact scrimmage in practice, how do you prepare for the game? Well as it may be, I hope you are right and RBS does pull the upset, because it would prolly be the biggest upset ever in the state, but will it happen? I'll leave that for everyone to answer! Go Dawgs! Good Luck To All and God Bless!!!

825368610[/snapback]

never and i mean never compare Red Boiling Springs to the Chicago Cubs. You are messing with very tender feelings espacially right now because you can tick people off really fast like you did me. I am a big Cubs fan, and they will be back next year to win all (probably not but it gives me hope).

2005 Year of the Cubs

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, how can you answer that? I mean for crying out loud RBS is just like the Chicago Cubs, we are the lovable losers, everyone in the state is pulling for RBS to win as long as RBS is not playing there team! I am proud of RBS and those boys that go out and play every friday night even though everybody and i dont mean 99% of people, i mean 100% of people are saying they will lose! RBS football needs a major overhauling, including the attitude of the football program, which needs a winners mentality installed into it and also in the hallways of the school where some of the better athletes hang out! Taking nothing away from the players that do go out there and play, because they show alot of heart! I know for a fact, that every year RBS doesnt have the worst talent in sports, because some of our other program are good and some are real good, they just need to get thoughs athletes on the field and then this school should be able to put together a winning season! How can you expect to win football games when every season you only field between 15-20 players? The starting 11 could be all-state and you are still going to lose some because football is a very tiring sport and it is hard to keep you engine running the whole game, even Barry Sanders had to have a breather every now and again and he only played on offense and most of these kids are having to suit up and play offense, defense, and special teams! When you dont have enough players to play a full contact scrimmage in practice, how do you prepare for the game? Well as it may be, I hope you are right and RBS does pull the upset, because it would prolly be the biggest upset ever in the state, but will it happen? I'll leave that for everyone to answer! Go Dawgs! Good Luck To All and God Bless!!!

825368610[/snapback]

do you always have to write a book when you post? You need to keep it short and sweet like everyone else. :rolleyes:

There is no difference in people saying Red Boiling is going to get beat, than you getting on Macon Co. threads and talking about how we dont have a chance.  You know we might not like it but at least we dont get on and cry about someone starting a thread; it was a simple question nothing to get upset about.

825370221[/snapback]

Well also say macon will win when I think they will...But FCS is dominating the region this year...and I know we'll go out there and play as hard as we possibly can...but we don't have the numbers FCS does and the speed...but we'll play our best...and people should just know better...and also sooner or later it'll turn into how they should consolidate and get rid of our football team...and stuff like that...and thats part of the reason I bring RBS football into nothing I say on other posts...

never and i mean never compare Red Boiling Springs to the Chicago Cubs. You are messing with very tender feelings espacially right now because you can tick people off really fast like you did me. I am a big Cubs fan, and they will be back next year to win all (probably not but it gives me hope).

2005 Year of the Cubs

825370289[/snapback]

See, exactly what i was saying, we are just like they Cubs, because we will be back next year to win it all! I will have to say, that the Cubs have about as good of shot of winning the world series (in the next 20 years) as RBS does of winning a state title! We have so much in common including the fact that neither team has won a title in my life time and prolly yours either unless you are hetting up in your 90's? By the way I bumped into Bartman the other day and he said "HI"! LOL! J/k :rolleyes:

Good Luck To All and God Bless!!!!!

Edited by gotmilk?

and anyways...Macon has people who defend them...RBS has none...and Macon has the region title to go back to from last year...and plus I said on other threads and that Macon will be tough again in a few years in my eyes...

825370704[/snapback]

No one to take up for RBS? Have you read the Gordonsville-Monterey thread? If so you will see that I have already put one person in their place and prepared to defend my alma mater again! But i mean you have to give credit where credit is due, and if credit is due to FCS for beating RBS by 54 then you have to give it too them and if RBS dont want to see people putting them down for getting beat 54-0, then they should step up and not give up 54 points to another team? The only way to shut people up is by doing it on the field, you cant stop people from talking by getting on here and requesting a thread be closed because you dont want to see people give there prediction on a game! Now, in saying that, if RBS does decide to step up and keep this game fairly close, then there will be alot of people on here praising them and you wouldnt want that thread closed would you? Go Dawgs!!!!

Good Luck To All and God Bless!!!

No one to take up for RBS? Have you read the Gordonsville-Monterey thread? If so you will see that I have already put one person in their place and prepared to defend my alma mater again! But i mean you have to give credit where credit is due, and if credit is due to FCS for beating RBS by 54 then you have to give it too them and if RBS dont want to see people putting them down for getting beat 54-0, then they should step up and not give up 54 points to another team? The only way to shut people up is by doing it on the field, you cant stop people from talking by getting on here and requesting a thread be closed because you dont want to see people give there prediction on a game! Now, in saying that, if RBS does decide to step up and keep this game fairly close, then there will be alot of people on here praising them and you wouldnt want that thread closed would you? Go Dawgs!!!!

Good Luck To All and God Bless!!!

825372196[/snapback]

I was just saying that noone as a statement...yeah a few people do...but there isn't that many that does take up for RBS...when basketball and baseball season comes around...yeah they get into RBS sports then...but during football season some people could just care less...

Craftyvet, How come every year is always the year of the cubs?? and at the end of the season, cubs fans always say, well better luck next year? I am a huge braves fan, and the cubs will NEVER be what the braves are. The curse of the Goat lives on!

Atlanta Braves-2004 World Series Champs!

But I do feel sorry for RBS, b/c their best athletes are not playing football, instead they are wasting their time with basketball. Best of luck to RBS

It is going to be another long night for RBS, but you Friendship people better not get used to being on top because the mighty YELLOW JACKETS will be back next year!!!

825372844[/snapback]

Dont know if TC will be back on top again next year, I heard FCS expanded there recruiting area with all the success over the past few years! LOL!