Packers vs. Titans

WOW, the Titans definatley played the way the are capable of tonight. I think tonight is the turning point in our season. We were phenomanal on both sides of the ball. With 48 points by the offense and 6 turnovers caused by the Defense, the Titans truly played a very well rounded game. And to put up 48 points, the most points EVER scored at Lambeau Field, and to do it on the MNF in front of the whole country is very special and should never be forgotten. I wanna comment the whole team but especially Chris Brown, Air McNair, and Lamont Thompson on their performances tonight. Keep up the good work guys.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the difference that a healthy McNair makes or did the Colts expose the Packers so bad that they can't compete against anyone.

I've got to give McNair kudos for throwing to Eddie Berlin.  The Titans made the Packers look like the 49ers.

825378539[/snapback]

The Packers are pretty bad this year. But Fisher called a good game -- the vertical passes really opened the field up, especially against a Green Bay defense that doesn't understand the happy medium between blitz-wacky and dropping everybody deep.