montgomery central-creek wood

shingaling71

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little advice to Creekwood dont go in this game underestimating MC. We ( Fairview) did that and got our buts handed to us on their 1st couple of offensive series. So go in this game to play hard. MC is very beatable. Fairview should have crushed them but like i said we just werent prepared enough and our heads werent in the right state of mind. So Creekwood. Goodluck and MC goodluck too!

A little advice to Creekwood dont go in this game underestimating MC. We ( Fairview) did that and got our buts handed to us on their 1st couple of offensive series. So go in this game to play hard. MC is very beatable. Fairview should have crushed them but like i said we just werent prepared enough and our heads werent in the right state of mind. So Creekwood. Goodluck and MC goodluck too!

We arent goin to underestimate MC. We know that they are a good team, and we know that if we want to win this game we are goin to have to play a good game. We aint goin to be able to go into MC and play like crap and come out with the W on the board. But I think that we all know whats on the line on this game and we are goin to head to MC tomorrow ready to play and we will just have to wait and see what happens. 1 Day!!

Did you say "you are him"???  Man I'll tell you folks one thing, that HOOKED ON PHONICS sure didn't help this poor kid out one bit.  BTW, didn't I tell you to learn how to spell and use the proper grammar a few weeks back???  I can see that you have not been listening boxbrew, but that's okay because I'll give you an A- for effort.  Maybe you can call your mommy at work and have her type your posts for you from now on alright boxbrew. 

Best of luck to both teams tomorrow night because there sure are plenty of playoff implications on the line in this one!!!

825381436[/snapback]

Who will you go watch during the playoffs Cbarkley? It sure won't be Sycamore!

You lost bets and you promised not to post, so shut up nerd boy!