2A playoffs

timbdp

Fairview and Lewis Co are not that far off the map in the playoff race from 5-2a. CBarkley is alittle bias for his cheatham Co Cubs and so am i i guess for Fairview but i think any of the top three teams in 5-2a can contend(i said contend not beat so dont misquote me) with any other 2-a school. I've said my piece now i shall await my punishment for speakin my mind.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may not be a smashing but LIpscomb if they play decent will win by at least 17 points

825382050[/snapback]

From what I hear on here Lipscomb is shaky at times so they are have to going to play well. Alcoa is just getting better and better as the season goes on. Im getting alot of mixed feelings on here about Lipscomb so im just going to say one thing. OVERRATED!! thumb

If Lewis Co. has to come to Camden, I feel bad for them. After last years heartbreaking loss, and the 40-0 loss to them a couple years ago, I'd say we have some business to take care of. Plus the fact that we could be hosting our first playoff game. I'd bet we come out with more fire and intensity than any game we have played. They really are going to have a lot of motivation for that one.