Wartburg V.S. Sweetwater

ranger25

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone keeps saying ( If they can hold Dustin ) to whatever yards then they might have a chance.... Well I just want to ask a couple of questions & let you all do the thinking. Have you all seen the scores of the past 2 Sweetwater games??? & If so, did you even have a clue that Dustin was hurt & only seen limited time in each game ?? Honestly people !!!! Oh YEAH guess what ? he's

better now... Dustin will run for 3 touchdowns & there will be at least 2 touchdown passes.

Go CATS !!!!

Everyone keeps saying ( If they can hold Dustin ) to whatever yards then they might have a chance.... Well I just want to ask a couple of questions & let you all do the thinking. Have you all seen the scores of the past 2 Sweetwater games??? & If so, did you even have a clue that Dustin was hurt & only seen limited time in each game ?? Honestly people !!!! Oh YEAH guess what ? he's

better now... Dustin will run for 3 touchdowns & there will be at least 2 touchdown passes.

Go CATS !!!!

825380540[/snapback]

DID YOU EVER CONSIDER WHO YOU PLAYED IN THE LAST TWO GAMES???

Sweetwater will win this game becuase they are going to get physical and just beat down Wartburg. Dustin Latham is a hard back to stop and I actually think if he could have played the whole Alcoa game it would have been a shootout becasue from the beginning thats the way things were shaping up to be untill he got hurt. Sweetwater rolls on. thumb Edited by AlcoaBoi

Wartburg could surprise Sweetwater tonight. They have improved some the past couple of weeks. The Wildcats will be hard to defend with Dustin Latham running between the tackles, but the Bulldogs should be able to make things interesting with their offense. Sweetwater pulls out a win in a game a lot closer than most think. Best of luck to Wartburg.

DID YOU EVER CONSIDER WHO YOU PLAYED IN THE LAST TWO GAMES???

825382239[/snapback]

Your point is WELL TAKEN.... ( However ) While Wartburg Centeral is a little better

team then the past two we have faced. There defence isn't all that much better then the past two teams..Thus my point of Dustin being healthy...

Thanks for the responce.