Friendship Christ. at Station Camp

timbdp

I dunno about the landslide. I haven't seen Station Camp play, but have YOU seen Friendship Christian play? Zimmerman can carry that whole team on her shoulders. I guess you'll just have to wait and see what she can do.

825377905[/snapback]

:rolleyes: When I posted this, I got friendship christian confused with Mt juliet christian. Yes, I have seen them play and they are good. The Zimmerman you are talking about must be # 2 on the team.When we (Dekalb) played them in the regular district game, They beat us 5-1 , and #2 scored all the points herself. She is a pro. However when we played them in district playoffs, I noticed the team sharing the ball alot more. They still beat us though. I guess they was trying to win without depending on her so much, since she won't be there next year. Thier players just out ran ours, very speedy.They just run at full speed and steal the ball , very aggressively and never get penalized.If we tried anything, we got caught. I think sometimes the refs know who they want to win, and it is hardly ever us.