Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Times seem to be wierd with first action taking place at 2:00 starting with JV Girls Followed by Varsity Girls at 3:30 then at 5:00 JV Guys will play with action ending with the Guys Varsity action at 6:30. I am so used to two JV games then Two Varsity games not with this format i guess that is why it is weird.

Sullivan South's Guys team comes in to the game with a 2-2 record acording to the CoachT Website. with Wins against Knox Carter and Sullivan North and Losses against Cherokee and Sullivan East. It should be a heck of a battle down in Kingsport tommorow night.

Good Luck to the Coaches and Players in there game against Sullivan South.

Falcon Basketball 2004/2005

Volunteer 15 16 7 6 12 - 56

Sullivan South 15 17 4 8 9 - 53 OT

Unofficial Stats

Hughes 15

Frazier 15

Mann 14

Cradic 6

Tipton 6

I call them unofficial because I heard some other scoring stats that I believe were different. These add up ane I believe them to be correct.

Good win over a AAA school. We had more fans there than they did. Officiating was unsual to say the least. A charge after the ball had been released and the "defender" was behind the backboard on a drive down the middle of the lane. I thought you had to be in defensive position to draw a charge. How can you be in defensive position when you are behind the behind the backboard on a play like that? There is nothing to defend against at that point. The ball had been released and was through the hoop before "contact" was made.

Then, the officials were letting them play and then all of a sudden they could not breath on one another without a foul being called.

Edited by CHHS72