District 12-A

greenwheel

ha ha ha!!! very funny masterdabater!!!! :)  i just find it funny that everybody seems to think that one particular school is going to be the best in this district when the season has not even started yet and no one has seen how good the other teams in the district are looking yet!!!

825423919[/snapback]

ha ha ha!!! i think its funny you state the obvious :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's simple! MP will be the best team in 12A this year!! Way too much talent! Even with average outside shooting!! In big games this team will win with there defense! Adonis Dennis is the best defensive player in 12A along with a good outside shot, and some NICE HOPPS(5+dunks)!! Jamarcus is unstoppable and will take on many double teams to open up opportunites to others(25+dunks). The Webster Twins are very athletic and scrappy defensively(5+dunks)! Larry Grandberry is a pretty good ball handler that can score, also is Very good defensively, also NICE HOPPS(5+dunks)! Will be a very exciting group to watch this year. I think my total of dunks this year will be at least 40!!

Umm as for the games i saw last year, Dennis did do a pretty good job on Bryant! I may be wrong but i bet he would say Dennis played him pretty good!!

It's simple! MP will be the best team in 12A this year!! Way too much talent! Even with average outside shooting!! In big games this team will win with there defense! Adonis Dennis is the best defensive player in 12A along with a good outside shot, and some NICE HOPPS(5+dunks)!! Jamarcus is unstoppable and will take on many double teams to open up opportunites to others(25+dunks). The Webster Twins are very athletic and scrappy defensively(5+dunks)! Larry Grandberry is a pretty good ball handler that can score, also is Very good defensively, also NICE HOPPS(5+dunks)! Will be a very exciting group to watch this year. I think my total of dunks this year will be at least 40!!

Umm as for the games i saw last year, Dennis did do a pretty good job on Bryant! I may be wrong but i bet he would say Dennis played him pretty good!!

825425664[/snapback]

didnt adonis dennis get like suspended or kicked off the team or something?? thats something that i heard, not sure where i heard it, but i was jw..

I haven't heard anything about Adonis getting kicked off the team or anything. And im sure Jamarcus is playing, SORRY!

No, i don't think 80 points throughout the year will win. Nice remark, you seem to know a lot! I think they will be an exciting group to watch this year. Yes they all have HOPPS!!, but they will be much improved this year!!

I haven't heard anything about Adonis getting kicked off the team or anything. And im sure Jamarcus is playing, SORRY!

No, i don't think 80 points throughout the year will win. Nice remark, you seem to know a lot! I think they will be an exciting group to watch this year. Yes they all have HOPPS!!, but they will be much improved this year!!

825427092[/snapback]

yes i do know alot.... i also know that they got HOPES to go along with those hops... :angry:

hmm.. if i were jamarcus ( i said if, and im most certainly not him) i wouldnt play bball, b/c he has a lot riding on him not gettin hurt.

and it really doesnt matter if adonis plays anyways...

what is mp gonna do against a good tight zone?? shoot there way out of it?  :angry:  lol

825427260[/snapback]

when they shoot they brick it... thats why they work hard for offensive rebounds

Santa Fe will be the team to beat this year. They have two guys 6-4 or over, they have a great shooter in McCord. And they have three good guards in Warf, Cooper, and Sims. And i heard that the Dennis kid from mp was not playin because he was kicked off. And Jamarcas Webster will probably not play because of football.

825426740[/snapback]

i dont think this kid knows what hes talkin about...

please ignore anything else he says