CPA / McEwen

divepix

I need a CPA fan to give me a game summary (I usually do it on Friday nights) because I have been out of town and missed my first game of the season.

I was really surpirsed at the McEwen score unless CPA's backup defenders gave up some late scores after the game was out of hand. If McEwen hung with us as the score indicated, I am not too optimistic about the DCA game coming up.

Also heard we lost Dickerson for several weeks. Not good considering our depth and size on the line. CPA team seems to have stagnated since the first 3-4 games. What is the problem? Leadership, toughness, what? I know they have coaching, talent, and depth, but something seems to be missing.

If they aren't at the top of their game, Friday night and playoffs could be ugly.

Not losing faith yet - Go, CPA !!

cpa focused on establishing their run game didnt throw much, Landers had 4 tds i believe, two were runbacks on a punt and kick return, cpa controlled the game although the score doesnt indicate it. CPA's D had some trouble, they played alot of 2's on both sides of the ball

im not to worried about dca, should be a very close game though. I believe in their ability to play big in big games, and certainly this is the biggest game yet.