Red Bank, Soddy, Central, Brainerd, Ooltewah

BallaBush

Who is going to win this district. I know red bank and soddy are both returning a lot of players and Soddy will make a compete turnaround from last year with about 5 players that didn't play last year on the team and Ron Shumate leading the pack. Brainerd is always good. Ooltewah lost a lot of seniors last year. I don't have any idea about Central wasn't meriman a senior last year??

Give me your thoughts on these teams.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure because Soddy is bringing in about 5 players that didnt play last year that are good ball players. We will be about 10-11 deep this year. Ron Shumate. I'm not trying to trash talk or anything but Ooltewah lost some good players last year. Central will be down without meriman. Brainerd will be really tough they are the team to beat. Red Bank will have a good team this year they are also returning almost all of there players. But I'm going to stop talkin on the Basketball board for a while, at least until the season gets started or after a few play days.