McMinn Central

tonymontana

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will make it to state again this year, not 100% sure though. There status at point guard right now looks a little suspect. They wont have as good of shooters as they did last year either. They do return Beau Brown though, who is VERY good.

825386770[/snapback]

Yezzir, he is. I hear Blake Derrick can flat shoot the rock now, too. Of course they have Mr. Nicolo returning and the big drink of water, Rob Bledsoe. They lost Wes, but have Julian Boyd and Michael Nicolo moving up. I think they are in pretty good shape.

Edited by tonymontana

I think Central boys will do well again. Losing Wes to Bradley hurt but they have strong ones coming up. Has Nicolo or any of the other strong freshmen made varsity yet? Central boys will be good for years to come I feel. It looked to me watching the elementary tourney last year that Central was getting stronger talent then this side of the creeK!!!!!!!!!!!

they do this year. they'll win county easily. very very easily.

825395082[/snapback]

i dont know about very very easily. You and i both know Coach Cornwall can get a good team together. And i know that Englewood has a good team this year also. But lets try and stay out of that stuff.

Several of Cornwall's players went to Central this year as freshman to play ball instead of McMinn.  That will continue to help Central down the road and hurt the Cherokees somewhat.

825398059[/snapback]

They didn't lose several.... they just lost 3... 1 of them, Casey Browder, is very good and the other 2, Ethan Starr and Will Watkins, are starting on Central's freshman team.