McMinn Central

tonymontana

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know, but one thing is for sure... devon will step up to the occasion... but then on the other side of the pillow casey browder will too... along w/ nicolo also... overall, in my opinion, this game will be very interesting and possibly a good sized crowd also

825401434[/snapback]

Ok first of all........"the other side of the pillow???" Not sure what to think about that one. Even IF ( thats a BIG if ) he steps up, I don't know if Central still has enough to overtake the Cherokees

when i say central is good i mean the varsity...if devon can beat the varsity by himself..i'll give him a cookie...but i think the freshman are good..i think mcminn's are too..i'm looking forward to the game..and i do think M.Nicolo is a great player. i think Casey is too. i think Robert, Ryan, and Devon are also great players. everyone on mcminn's team is good. and i think the same for central.

when i say central is good i mean the varsity...if devon can beat the varsity by himself..i'll give him a cookie...but i think the freshman are good..i think mcminn's are too..i'm looking forward to the game..and i do think M.Nicolo is a great player. i think Casey is too. i think Robert, Ryan, and Devon are also great players. everyone on mcminn's team is good. and i think the same for central.

825401552[/snapback]

I'll give him a cookie??? Get your own stuff and quit takin T. Montana's stuff...as for all of Central's players are good??? I assume you mean all VARSITY players??