The Purple Puds given up?

DaBEARS2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you honestly retarded?...I'll put my boy BRENT HAYES up against any body that HAS played or that plays for ooltewah. Brent is the real deal...all you guys have seen him play maybe once or twice...well get it straight...until you see the boy practice...and watch his game films...You will take back everything you look down on or say about Brent

825393933[/snapback]

yeah except for the fact that i didn't look down or say anything bad about brent so dont quote me and say that about me ok....but anyway since you dont know who imaowl is you just cant say that he is no doubt better than him, just dont worry about it, i mean i wasn't just making some dumb statement if this many other people are agreeing with me

You're ignorant DaBears....have you figured out who IMAowl is?

825394207[/snapback]

Ignorant? please i just like makin my point must since your master post on here i guess u always got something to say...and no i'm not doggin imanowl or nothing...i know who he is i talked to brent last night...brent said he was a great player...i wasn't doggin nobody i just hate it how people dog brent..so thats my point..

Ignorant? please i just like makin my point must since your master post on here i guess u always got something to say...and no i'm not doggin imanowl or nothing...i know who he is i talked to brent last night...brent said he was a great player...i wasn't doggin nobody i  just hate it how people dog brent..so thats my point..

825394662[/snapback]

You probably don't even know what "ignorant" means.

You are the man Grad. I mean truly the man. You seem to be pretty egotistical for a guy who has TEAM JESUS as a signature. Were you ever tought humility in church, bible-thumper? "You probably don't know what 'ignorant' means." I mean give me a break! I take it from your message board name that you are a graduate of Ooltewah. How about trying to act your age? If you get angry at this, just remember: WWJD?

Brent Hayes is awesome. The games I have seen him play he was ALL OVER the field and contributing on just about every tackle. He has lost some speed since the injury(and putting on weight), but he started out running about a 4.6 so that is not too shabby! I would take IMAOWL as well, but again I am an Ooltewah fan, Im sure even knowledgable Chattanooga Central fans would still go with their heart and select Brent Hayes. Fact of the matter is both have been great High School players, and I hope Hayes does in fact get the opportunity to be a great D-I player. On a side note players are often recruited at one position and moved to another. At Georgia Tech alone, their starting strong safety was recruited as a top 10 QB, as was a backup reciever... Players get moved to where they can best benefit the program... that is just how it works!

"German, German, German!"

Ooltewah[/url'> "whoo whoo"' date='Oct 22 2004 - 01:09 PM']BRENT HAYES IS A TERRIFIC PLAYER, BUT DOES NOT HAVE THE SPEED FOR A DI LINEBACKER :lol:

825394701[/snapback]

You guys kill me! What D-1 school do you coach & recruit for??? You wouldn't know what they look for in a D-1 recruit if it bit you in the butt! I could care less about your opinions, [they're like armpits, everyone's got 'em & most all of 'em stink], but to state junk like this like it's fact amazes me. Give the guy some credit. He's played well enough to have some schools very interested in him as a MLB. You know, some Owl players will be recruited over the next couple of years & I hope all Pounder fans on here will applaud them & hope they can go as far as their dreams can take them & I for one will never get on here & bash them in any way. I hope any of our area kids will know I want to see them play at the next level. I'll pull for them every step of the way. But I get so sick of Owl fans [who probably have never played beyond the HS level] slinging dung about whether Brent is good enough, in their very limited knowledge, to play college football or that he's overrated. You know, that's all I've seen from Tyner fans as well. By the way, I went to see Demonte play in the playoff game against David Lipscomb & The KY-TN AllStar Game & frankly, he didn't play very well in either, but I sure wouldn't get on here & rag on him when I've seen him in only 2 games of a great HS career. I know Demonte & think he's a great kid & want him to get to Knoxville & become the great player I think he can become & I wish you people could encourage Brent to do the same, but i seriously doubt you have it in you.