Morristown West Fans3

bloodscanner

morristown west trojans need their fans--

please get on this site and cast your vote for the boys of mtown west-

encourage them, tell them how much you appreciate them; if you saw them make a good play, mention it to them--

if you know someone that posts here, get them to post--

tell a friend about this neat site and get them to post to the players--

hey, if you do the democratic thing, change your name and post twice--

heck, there was even a lady back in the 70's whose two boobs voted (Lillian Carter's Jimmy and Billy)--

GO TROJANS! BEAT KERRY! uhhh BEAT VOLUNTEER!

I'M BLOODSCANNER AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

Edited by bloodscanner

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Admission to Friday night's game: $5.00

Cold hot dog and coke: $3.00

Sugar stash for daughter: $5.00

Last post by bloodscanner: Priceless

Amen. Fans need to come out, support the Trojans and post some encouraging words.

It would be very encouraging to have a full stadium for the team and homecoming night.

I'm Dippy3420 and I approve of 'scanner's message - vote early and vote often.

Thick and Thin.

GO TROJANS!!

I'M A HUUUUGE MARYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL RED REBEL FAN......

Thank you Morristwon West Trojans for always bringing it, every time you play us. No matter if your a great team or a team in a rebuilding year, you always bring your A game and play hard for 4 quarters. Rain, sleet, hail, nuclear explosions, whatever, you always bring it.

Don't lose heart boys. It was just last year you beat us and you're gonna be better next year. Just bring your best to the stadium every nite and give 10% more than your 100% on every play. Listen to your coaches and learn from your mistakes. Believe it or not, it's this kinda year that ends up making great teams. Why? Because you'll look back at this and never wanna duplicate it. thumb

I wanna see you do well, because I like you a sh*t load more than Central and you have more heart than 90% of the teams we play...including Central.

GOOO TROJANS!!!! thumb

murrrville moyers-

thanks for the kind words and encouragement--

even though I played at central, I do not take umbrage at your words about the bobcats because I understand that y'all have a fierce rivalry (and it's been more than a few years)--

and I agree with you; these boys try to give their all; if somehow you go all the way that's great; if you don't, the one thing you always and will forever ask yourself: DID I GIVE IT MY ALL!?!--

thanks again for the nice post--

Edited by bloodscanner

jcpf-

gee, a twofer--

a great political statement plus an encouraging word to our fans--

jc-get-a-life not withstanding, it almost makes me want to root for jeffco--

thank you

825392709[/snapback]

Amen, this thread was started to build some guys up that need it. Didnt mean any offense with the bobcat talk bloodscanner...as you know, this is a frantic week for us and them.

How did we get on the Bush/Kerry thing? My only thought there is if you vote Kerry your betraying your E. TN roots...

dmoyers--

good luck with your game--should be a heck of a game to watch--

no offense taken about central--

re the bush/kerry thing-

I'm obsessed with the election--I find it infinitely interesting--and yes, east tennessee is definitely to the right of the rest of the state (just look on the map)--

and yes, you're right; this thread was started to encourage the trojans--I thank all who are doing so--