3 point shooter

vandyfan

apparently you have not seen Krystal play. When it comes to shooting threes, it does apply to her, and she does play in Perry County. Therefore, it does apply to PC!

825424636[/snapback]

WOOOWWWW!! what a comeback! it only took you a half a month to make a comeback!!!wooo Hoo!!!! And for your information, I have seen Krystal play and I do think that she is talented. I just think that pc god is hurting pc making all his comments. You are gonna be shocked when we bring it to you!!!!

GO MP!!!! thumb

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you're real cool... I think I'll just get on here and act like I'm someone who is a fan and say that I'm awesome so people will see my name. That would be the cool thing to do.

825417393[/snapback]

Listen dude! We are her biggest fans, we're her parents!!! We are the ones who put the first message on. She is not bragging on herself because she is not like that. Ya'll are trashing somebody you don't even know!!! Just because you may have played against her doesn't mean you know who she is. Get off her case!!! :angry:

Listen dude! We are her biggest fans, we're her parents!!! 

825427242[/snapback]

How come if you are her parents you said "Yea I may be a little small but I dont get pushed around that easy"? That sounds like her talking and not yall... :lol: Lies Lies Lies!!!!All of them!!! You shouldnt put your child in that kind of torment just because you dont know what your talking about!!!!

:D