CAK vs. Oneida

Ro8432

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One, if you lean over far enough I'll kick you a bald spot. What ever happen to respectin' your elders? I'm countin' on keepin' what I got, but if I don't, well, thats why God made ball caps. :P Seems I've been grounded from emitting various bits of general football knowledge concerning the Indians and their opponents so you'll have hunted good if you get any match-up "stuff" outta me, ATY. Not that I can't hold my own in conversation, but the other teams just keep having a feeding frenzy off my observations.(according to my two buds in Greenback) One, I expect better out of your next post or I'll have to come after you AND your bodyguard Ro!! :P

Hey One, how is your boy Ro able to catch those oval balls so well. Have they brought back that goo we used, back in the day, called stick'um? Think he might like to stick his carcass back in front of a net. I know how taxing it is to be involved in three sports, but if your having fun with them all, why not? You were a little slow to respond, too, I almost wonder if you will develop a bald spot before me! :P

I have been workin on getttin Ro in front of the net..I know a few people that would absolutley love it if he played soccer again this year..It just isnt the same without him..Hey Kaz, if i ever see you gettin a bald spot, i will be the first to buy you a cap with a big O on it..lol..For now i think you look good with the hair..lol..Oneida will come back in a big way to win this one..Talk to ya later Kaz...

P.S. Ro, play soccer dude...

Not much pulse in this thread, must be from the "nerves".  Chill out, gang!  It's just high school football, and nobody takes THAT seriously in the state of Tennessee. B) It will be game time before you know it, so don't miss this opportunity to hype your team.  CAK you know we will give it our best shot, and I know you guys think your the greatest thing since air, so lets rock on!  I mean this could get down right fun with all the hillbillies with muzzleloaders in their gun racks mingling with all the yuppies in their monogramed sweaters. :( So lets communicate some this week, unless your afraid you might ruffle some duck feathers down here.  Won't happen, the only time we ruffle feathers down here is "in-season".  We are lookin' for some of that K-town sophistacation(misspelled) that you fellas are so famous for.  This ones going to be a hoot! :(

825401001[/snapback]

Kaz, the good book says that, "we will be scorned and mocked for our faith " and not for our dress. Also, we have plenty of super athletes at CAK that can't even play a sport because they have to have help with their tuition (cost). If we were to give them financial help, then that would be a "scholarship" and we don't give scholarships or we would have to move into a PRIVATE DIVISION and travel to Nashville, etc. to play. These good athletes either leave us and go public or stay and NOT play a sport! Not many people understand this.

"Super Athletes"! I think you have the resources to keep anyone you want at your institution. We weren't born blind, have you looked at the kind of money that pours into CAK, Webb, and Catholic. Your facilities are among the finest in Knoxville and in fact, much of East Tennessee. I should be careful to not sound bitter because I actually enjoy my situation here, as I am sure your kids at CAK enjoy theirs. You know, if a kid can't play sports because of the "burden" the institution places on him/her, then that is comparable to slavery(without the physical beating of course). I believe there are ways you manage to get Joe Jock to the playing fields, but at least you have managed to become someone elses problem by the multiplier rule. I have no doubt you will succeed at your next level as well because when the playing field gets harder, you will just keep and play your "Super Athletes". Kaz's opinions are solo, dude! :justwrestle: :D