Owls rooting for a Soddy Win

owlsfan10

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me put a little fact into this sorry thread. OR was penalized 4 times for 45 yards

Ooltewah was penalized 6 times for 37 yards.

Yep that really sounds like Ooltewah really got screwed

Give Ooltewah the 8 yards difference heck even add another 100 yards and the Touchdown at the end of the game heck Give em another 14 points they still loose

LMAO

Let me put a little fact into this sorry thread. OR was penalized 4 times for 45 yards

Ooltewah was penalized 6 times for 37 yards.

Yep that really sounds like Ooltewah really got screwed

Give Ooltewah the 8 yards difference heck even add another 100 yards and the Touchdown at the end of the game heck Give em another 14 points they still loose

LMAO

825399567[/snapback]

Wow, sounds like someones a little cocky, and Ooltewahs penalties for the most part were drive ending ones, like grad said, it should of been 1st and 25 ooltewahs ball instead of 1st and 10 Wildcats...

I've heard about home cooking at just about every place i've been. Mostly just sour grapes from the losers. Sometimes folks have a real beef though. I thought last fridays game was pretty fairly called. Sometimes it seems the zebras call the game more against Oak Ridge at home, but I guess everybody thinks that when it's their team that gets penalized.

Get over it and move on.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

We have ruined two teams undefeated season in the last two weeks. I can understand their frustrations but some are grasping for straws trying to explain why the better team on the last two Friday nights won. I was not being cocky. I was talking about something that has already happened and injected some fact into the conversation. Thats all I'm gonna say on this thread ya'll can have it.

Edited by Wildmanfan

I've heard about home cooking at just about every place i've been.  Mostly just sour grapes from the losers. Sometimes folks have a real beef though. I thought last fridays game was pretty fairly called. Sometimes it seems the zebras call the game more against Oak Ridge at home, but I guess everybody  thinks that when it's their team that gets penalized.

Get over it and move on.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

825399588[/snapback]

Good point. Oak Ridge beat us and that is the bottom line.

I've heard about home cooking at just about every place i've been.  Mostly just sour grapes from the losers. Sometimes folks have a real beef though. I thought last fridays game was pretty fairly called. Sometimes it seems the zebras call the game more against Oak Ridge at home, but I guess everybody  thinks that when it's their team that gets penalized.

Get over it and move on.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

825399588[/snapback]

I'm not upset about the loss...I merely brought up a thought...I hate when people read into things too much....I never blamed the refs so don't tihnk I did...it was two other neutral parties saying it, so don't say it's sour grapes on our part.

:ph34r:

When I was at Oak Ridge on Friday, I was talking to a Jeff County player and a few fans, and they were telling me that we were getting the Oak Ridge screw...lol, in reference to the refs.

Also, I was talking to another TSSAA referee who was in attendance, and who has been in it for 30 years in TN, and he said that Anderson County is known for their terrible officiating that tends to lean in OR's favor...

Now I'm the first to say we just got beat, and I would NEVER blame is on the refs...but I know how you Soddy Daisy folks got pretty upset with the officiating at Ooltewah...just beware!  LoL!

825399509[/snapback]

Blah blah,blah all you want from now on Gradfromthenest but this will be the message I will remember you from in the 2004 season. Your true colors show for all to see.

Blah blah,blah all you want from now on Gradfromthenest but this will be the message I will remember you from in the 2004 season. Your true colors show for all to see.

825400194[/snapback]

Whatever you say Willie! I have not complained about the REFS one time, and I have only had good things to say about your Oak Ridge Wildcats.

But remember as you wish..it means nothing to me! thumb

Grad you have complaind about the refs only you did it in a very sneaky way.

I think it went something like this

" I was talking to some people at the Oak Ridge game and they said "

Sounds like an ashlee simpson way of passing the buck

825400575[/snapback]

LoL...you're killing me WildmanIdiot!

You want me to be complaining about the refs so you'll have something to post about...quit making things up, and find better things to post about...

Are you saying I made that up? It was a direct quote from a post you made. You were in a very indirect way saying the refs cost yall points and possibly the game.Grow up gradthatsapest lol thats funny calling each other names. Go back and look at your post that I quoted and then look at what you said about the soddy game. Its funny how you presume to say other people said this or that then when you win because of bad calls to a better team it doesnt matter. What is really funny is to hear you rooting for a team you dont even like to help you win the region. The Cats are in control of their own destiny and not depending on another team to do something they could't to win the region. I am done going back and forth with you its childish.

Edited by Wildmanfan