Livingston vs. Howard

jtidwell

LA Wildcat, did you know that touchdown was called back because of a block in the back or clip by Matt Padgett? Kevin Vaughn was awesome. If you remember, he played his senior year with two torn ACL'S.

825416996[/snapback]

yea kevin vaugh was the best i was just watchin that 97 highlight film today that one where he catches it and breaks bout 10 tackles is the best play on that film

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA Wildcat, did you know that touchdown was called back because of a block in the back or clip by Matt Padgett? Kevin Vaughn was awesome. If you remember, he played his senior year with two torn ACL'S.

825416996[/snapback]

yes i remember, the infamous clip, i do not believe it really happened, we won that game 33-0 if i remember correctly.

You mean LA Wildcat could play some ball back in his days....hush your mouth.  I wish I would've seen you play Wildcat. 

I do know that LA had at least one good LB in 92 I guess it was.....He intercepted close to half a dozen passes against SC that year.

Best of luck LA.....Hope we get to meet in Week 13.

825416920[/snapback]

yeah believe it or not, a skinnier wildcat could actually make a play every now and then, but it was a team effort. hey bigreid good luck to you and your owls this week,

Hey man, I am not stupid. It looks like some other people here agree with me!

Hey guys, kevin vaughn was the best high school player i ever played with or saw. He was awsome. He was also one of the toughest guys i know. Good luck to LA. I think that the 97 team is the best to ever play at LA. Just my opinion.

Hey man, I am not stupid. It looks like some other people here agree with me! 

Hey guys, kevin vaughn was the best high school player i ever played with or saw. He was awsome.  He was also one of the toughest guys i know.  Good luck to LA.  I think that the 97 team is the best to ever play at LA. Just my opinion.

825418006[/snapback]

kevin vaughn was good, but not the best all around player on that team,MG, was if you want my opinion. that was a good team but lets focus on this years team

kevin vaughn was good, but not the best all around player on that team,MG, was if you want my opinion.  that was a good team but lets focus on this years team

825418082[/snapback]

Shoot...i dont know...Matt Garrett was tough but i thought Bryan Aldridge was the best all around...the guy had speed, good vision, could tackle, and i think he went on to be a model or somthing....But matt garrett was awesome...but your just as good as your blockers.... thumb

LA-28

Howard-13

Shoot...i dont know...Matt Garrett was tough but i thought Bryan Aldridge was the best all around...the guy had speed, good vision, could tackle, and i think he went on to be a model or somthing....But matt garrett was awesome...but your just as good as your blockers.... thumb

LA-28

Howard-13

825418148[/snapback]

well thanks for your vote of confidence, but i was not in the same category as a Matt Garrett or Kevin Vaughn, that much i can say. as for the model part, now that is just funny i don't care who you are, if anyone is looking for an overweight model than maybe i would be model material. thumb :):)

LA 35

Howard 14

Edited by LA Wildcat