2005 MOUNTAIN LAKES CONFERENCE

TellTheTruth2004

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well North and Volunteer are 2 possibilities of being added and Boone and Unicoi are chances of being dropped.

825411511[/snapback]

So you feel Johnson County and East will both remain in the MLC? East should be strong next year like I have said. The players will look to continue this years success and show that this is not a one-and-done year for the Patriots. I look for them to continue their winning next year.

South's JV this year WAS the varsity.  Not to cut the JV, but it was basically Sophs and Juniors who are not on the same level as the Freshmen and Varsity players.  Freshmen didn't have a close game all year including a romping of D-B.  Varsity only graduates 2 impact players.  So, I guess South's JV "got by" Betsy's varsity huh???  :angry:

825411474[/snapback]

Smart thinking there Scott. ;) So what your are saying is that Betsy's Soph. JV team beat South's varsity 30something to 13? :D

Edited by GLee

Smart thinking there Scott. :D  So what your are saying is that Betsy's Soph. JV team beat South's varsity 30something to 13? :lol:

825411673[/snapback]

Sorry if I wasn't clear with this post. I'm saying that South's varsity this year should really be playing JV. They are starting Sophs and Juniors on their varsity team that BEAT Betsy this year. If Betsy's Varsity can't beat em this year, how do you think they'll beat em next year??

Same in Betsy. Several Sophs and Juniors play extensively. We just feel that our Soph class is pretty dominating, such as the game vs. South's JV. All 23 soph's are ready to step up next year, and several have this year for the varsity. Of course, no varsity starters played JV at Elizabethton. They should both have solid seasons next year. Just thoughts from the above mentioned forum. Good luck.