Gleason @ USJ

hobock

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no Way in heck this one will be close.USJ could score 200 on gleason if they wanted. the closest the score will be is 0-0. and that will right b4 gleason kicksoff b/c USJ will prolly return the kickoff :D . can't predicte the score. but Gleason won't score a point. well unless USJ puts in there 8th grade team :o . gleason would have to get lucky then. it'll be as bad as USJ wants it to be. :o

Guest catfish-hunter

I'm telling you folks that since former UTM football standout Lee Lawrence started coaching at Gleason they've been a completely different football team. Big Lee was the best running back in the history of Gleason's football program and it's just a darn shame that he did not get to show off his moves on USJ's defense. Gleason is gonna pull the upset in this one baby!!!

Gleason-14

USJ-13

Wow catfish-hunter,

You have a sure 'nuff way for "pot stirring". That should bring the USJ posters out of the woodwork. :D

Seriously, I have family in Gleason and twin grandsons playing 3d/4th grade tackle football there ( hope they move to McKenzie High School when old enough thumb ). It really seems that the Bulldogs are turning their football program around from the games they played this season. True, they lost a lot of games but, they were in a lot of those games to the very last second.

No way can I predict Gleason will beat USJ but, my congatulations to them for hopefully "turning the corner" with their football team. And good luck Friday night!

I'm telling you folks that since former UTM football standout Lee Lawrence started coaching at Gleason they've been a completely different football team. Big Lee was the best running back in the history of Gleason's football program and it's just a darn shame that he did not get to show off his moves on USJ's defense. Gleason is gonna pull the upset in this one baby!!!

Gleason-14

USJ-13

omg...it may take a while for me to finish writing this reply do to the fact that i cant quit laughing.honestly gleason...what are you thinking when you say you can beat usj?!?!?!?!? i play for trinity and if we had are way with you then usj should be able to w/their eyes closed( congrats 2 usj on a 10-0 season) good luck 2 usj going into the playoffs-bring it home

gleason-0

usj-56

Edited by hoot24fb