Campbell County

SS55

If you are like me football makes up 95% of your coacht interest and the talk doesn't stop when the season is over.  There is lots of stuff about off-season conditioning, weight training, coaching clinics, etc. that you could not respond to with out it. :rolleyes:

825413964[/snapback]

I agree! I like to keep up with all that, I dont know what to do when the season is over!

just hope we can win this week and keep it going for another week. thumb

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the game this week, just keep on doing what you have been doing on defense and hope the offense can muster the points you need. Especially keep the Admirals out of field goal range, I understand they have a real good kicker.

Are you guys planning to go to the TFCA clinic in the 'boro during the Dec. championships??????????? :rolleyes:

As far as the game this week, just keep on doing what you have been doing on defense and hope the offense can muster the points you need.  Especially keep the Admirals out of field goal range, I understand they have a real good kicker.

Are you guys planning to go to the TFCA clinic in the 'boro during the Dec. championships??????????? :rolleyes:

825413975[/snapback]

i dont know, I havent heard any thing yet about any clinic. thumb

I'm obligated this Friday night to a friend, but if you guys move on to round 2 I will make it a point to be there.  The TFCA clinic is the TN Football Coaches Assoc. clinic and they have a web site, TFCA.com I think to find out more.

825413985[/snapback]

think you! I will check it out, hope we make it that far!

talk to later possumcop~ thumb

I agree!  I like to keep up with all that, I dont know what to do when the season is over!

just hope we can win this week and keep it going for another week. thumb

825413971[/snapback]

yes youdokow what to do...goto offseason workouts, continue to study teh game, and get better fo rnext year's exciting season...