who is the best bowler in chattanooga?

rwade06

Chill dude, do you even know who I am? I said you were good. Way better than what I could bowl, and yeah ya'll are definately getting better. ya'll might have could have won today if ya'll had bowled good in the third game. Keep bowling good Chris, that match today when you and Nolan both got up in the 200s was good, I love to see games come down to the tenth like that. Great Job East Ridge! By the way, how's Hixson doing this year? Have ya'll bowled against them yet?

825427302[/snapback]

Hixson is ok, they got one good bowler, Alex Noyles. Everyone says stuff like Jason Day is good , but everytime i see him bowl its not good. So i would like to see him bowl good. Im ready to face them but hopefully my team is ready too.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, i'm sure by the name you can tell who this is. Lets get one thing very clear. There is no such thing as someone being the best. I'll give credit were credit is due... Take this into thought... Chris and I are both very good bowlers, but i dont like the fact that a ###### contest start about which one of us is better.

When it comes to average, Chris is the highest in the city. This doesnt mean that come next tourney we go to he is going to sweep first place in all events. I admit this, my average Sat. Morning stinks and i'm starting to turn it around so we will see what happens.

Chris and I are friends so me and him dont take it very personaly and to be honest with you it doesnt bother me if he is a better bowler. Fact of the matter is, he is going to win some and so am I. I dont want to start a fire breathing contest to see who is better, let time set in and we can all see what happens.

I'm disapointed that you guys havnt brought up people like Micheal Shiply, Jason Day, Eric Owens, and Alex Noyles.

Thanks,

Nolan Scott

Hey, i'm sure by the name you can tell who this is. Lets get one thing very clear. There is no such thing as someone being the best. I'll give credit were credit is due... Take this into thought... Chris and I are both very good bowlers, but i dont like the fact that a ###### contest start about which one of us is better.

When it comes to average, Chris is the highest in the city. This doesnt mean that come next tourney we go to he is going to sweep first place in all events. I admit this, my average Sat. Morning stinks and i'm starting to turn it around so we will see what happens.

Chris and I are friends so me and him dont take it very personaly and to be honest with you it doesnt bother me if he is a better bowler. Fact of the matter is, he is going to win some and so am I. I dont want to start a fire breathing contest to see who is better, let time set in and we can all see what happens.

I'm disapointed that you guys havnt brought up people like Micheal Shiply, Jason Day, Eric Owens, and Alex Noyles.

Thanks,

Nolan Scott

825429680[/snapback]

Very well put nolan. and i did bring up alex noyles and jason day, but forgot michael and eric. They dont bowl for a team so i was thinkin of them.

Alex, u work at the movies? and i heard it was some nathan dude but then again i thought it was some guy on yalls bowling team, so i was wondering

825434161[/snapback]

Naw, I told you who it was, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll figure it out sooner or later. Yeah, I work at the movies... one of the staff leaders went to ER and I asked her if she knew you.