Central @ Red Bank

CentralBobcats101

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to watch the 1st Halls/Red Bank game this year. At that point in time, I thought that RB would do some good things, then have a bad play and kill a drive. The QB does a pretty good job and they have some skill kids that are dangerous. They didn't seem to be real big on the line. They used a spread offense most of the time (at least in that game). It seems like they are getting hot at playoff time and they are playing at home. I think the Bobcats will have their hands full, but if the D plays like they did against East Ridge and we don't have negative plays on offense, Central should prevail. Hope to see a lot of Bobcat fans down in Chatt.

Edited by medman

I think that Central is going to pull this one out..Centrals backs and Red Banks backs are both good but if it comes down to passing then Central has got it..Red Bank is going to have their hands full with the pressure that Central will bring..but this is 4A football and you never know what can happen until it happens..

Knox. Central-28

Red Bank-14