austin east players injured?

sqhschiefs

:blink: Dude, I don't know what your problem is but I think you have something against AE. I mean, everything that you've mention on this board has been negative towards AE and I don't know what your problem is. I think this post is very degrading and shouldn't have been started. You making it seem like AE is a bad school or place to go visit. You need to check your self for real!!!

Now what you heard was about a gun fight close to the school! None of AE players, students, or staff had anything to do with this. Actually it wasn't close to AE it's just the people were trying to get away from the cops and they jump from the van when it was close to the school and it (the van) ran into one of the schools fence. You're real pitiful!!!

AE football program is one of the best in the area. I read in the Knox NewsSentinel about National Academic Achievers and there was 10 AE football players on the list. Including Mr. McAllister, Kelvon Yancey, and Trevail Minnifield. AE football players have hours of community service. You don't read much about the kids getting in any trouble. Coach Stevens wouldn't have it. Also I know their coaching staff spends so much personal time with the kids that they generally know what they're doing. For years, Ihave followed this team and how they relate with their kids. For instance Brian Blair (#2 WR/DB on 2001 state championship team) was kicked out of school. The coaches didn't give up on him, they continued to support him. The kid went back to Adult school, got his diploma and now is at Junior College in Mississippi playing ball. From what I hear is doing very very well and by next year his name will be out there again.