McMinn County

Superman2362

The good news is that McMinn County has about 21 on this years squad. Several are close to the same weight classes right now. The downside is that most are freshmen or first year wrestlers. A few of them have good potential. Only a couple have wrestled for more than 2 years. The strongest weights might be the lighter weights of 103, 112,and 119.

The Jr. wrestling program is hepling recruit but had little impact on this years squad. Next year we send at least 8 more that have at least 3-4 years experience. Coach Stoika at least has a chance to field a decent squad.

that's great news, that way when central wins, they wont be able to say it was cause they aint got enough classes filled....how many of the newbies are heavy weights? And who has to wrestle our 152? He is a beast!

825431293[/snapback]

That's real funny, especially since 2 years ago Central got beat in every match that was wrestled and only lost one of the three last year. Were you one of em that got a forfeit? I bet you were because of not then you were counting the lights in the ceiling.

I happy for Central and agree that at least there are matches. I'm not sure who if anybody is at 152. Like I said, there are several real close to each other right now. It'll all come together real soon.