ELIZABETHTON AT TENNESSEE HIGH 4A

TellTheTruth2004

First congrats Cyclones it was a fun season. Thanks for the memories. T. Hyder thanks for your leadership and guts. M. Fox thanks for that motor that goes 90 all the time, you make the most of what you have and you give your all. D. Nave just thanks for for great play all season. J Burkley great season new you had it in you. Hooten Leve you had a great year be proud of what you guys accomplished this season. M Blevins it was good to have you back, great second half of the year could not have played much better. To the rest of the seniors you had a good 04. I hope all of you find success and happiness in your futures.

Congrats to THS you all are a good football team, and a great program go kick some Rebel  rear. As G said there will be alot of Cow Towners rooting for youall. Thanks for showing us what we have to do, your work ethic put you guys in this position. Its good to know hard work pays off, your Coachs have taught these young men a great lesson. I hope the parents of these kids are greatful.

825442480[/snapback]

The respect and admiration that I'm seeing from the Elizabethton fans is very much appreciated.

Coming from our Biggest rival, that is what sports are supposed to be all about !!!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The respect and admiration that I'm seeing from the Elizabethton fans is very much appreciated.

Coming from our Biggest rival, that is what sports are supposed to be all about !!!

825443000[/snapback]

I agree with Dream. Like I've always told young men, "work hard and good things will happen". Well, you Vikings made it happen and it started way before football season. Tell Will Scheuer that Coach Smith is proud of him and his team!! :unsure:

SO PROUD OF CYCLONE SENIORS THIS YEAR.WHAT YOU HAVE ACOMPLISHED IS BEYOND WORDS.WE WERE 1-3 AND INSTEAD OF FEELING SORRY WE GET AFTER IT AND BECOME 1 OF 8 LEFT STANDING.I WATCHED ONE OF MY 2 BEST BUDDIES PLAY HIS LAST FOOTBALL GAME TONIGHT,AND I COULDNT HAVE BEEN PROUDER.CYCLONES NEVER QUIT AND ALWAYS HOLD THEIR HEADS HIGH.GOOD LUCK VIKINGS ,I REALLY BELIEVE YOU CAN BEAT THIS BUNCH.YOU WILL NEED YOUR A GAME BUT YOU CAN PLAY WITH THEM.JUST REMEMBER IF YOU THINK THEY STEP OUT OF BOUNDS YOU BETTER MAKE SURE AND PUT THEM ON THE GROUND!!!!!!