MBA duals

walkenvol

MBA middle school hosted an 8 team dual meet tourney today. Very well ran, without delays. The finals was between Brentwood Middle and OLPH which Brentwood won by a score of 46-43 if memory serves. Brentwood had a large enthusiastic crowd contributing greatly to the excitement factor. Coach Cash and company really had his men ready as Brentwood was able to secures pins in 2 weights where they had lost head to head matches last weekend at the Brentwood preseason tourney. Several quality wrestlers that I expect to be making their marks on the high school level in the next few years.

How about it all you middle school supporters?

I agree walkenvol. Very well run dual tournament with some quality teams. Brentwood Middle was very impressive, as was OLPH. Two loaded teams. I believe MBA finished third with Tullahoma fourth. Others involved were Harpeth, LaRue from KY, Cleveland, and Nashville Catholic. Started at 9:00, out by 3:30. You gotta like that.

That is pretty good timing for a middle school dual tournament.

We wrestled at Bolton yesterday beginning at about noon for the MS and wrapped up around 7. Of course this was an individual tourney and not duals. It sure seemed like a lot longer day but that could be because the elementary started at 10. All in all a very well run tournament though.