Arts and Sciences vs Polk Co.

preacherson

Arts and Sciences really struggle against Polk Co. on this past tuesday, I heard that they didnt have two of their starting players Cable and Marsh. Polk Co. really has stepped up. Ragland and Dragoo step up that night filling in Cable and Marsh. Powell and McCullough really kept CSAS in the game, it seems Watson struggled in the game. Put they were able to pull for the win that night!

Arts and Sciences really struggle against Polk Co. on this past tuesday, I heard that they didnt have two of their starting players Cable and Marsh. Polk Co. really has stepped up. Ragland and Dragoo step up that night filling in Cable and Marsh. Powell and McCullough really kept CSAS in the game, it seems Watson struggled in the game. Put they were able to pull for the win that night!

825452568[/snapback]

I was at this game and Polk Co. played great. CSAS did struggle and you can tell they are better team than they showed. However, Polk is much better this year, not a championship team but no cake walk either.

I was at this game and Polk Co. played great.  CSAS did struggle and you can tell they are better team than they showed.  However, Polk is much better this year, not a championship team but no cake walk either.

825453893[/snapback]

I must say that being a student and also having close ties to the team that we reallly did struggle at polk. this might be due to the fact that yes thomas and rodney were out due to personal reasons, though they still played in the game. it also could be that we spent and hour and forty five minutes on a bus before playing just getting to the game. dont worry, it will be totally different when polk county comes to us. be warned..... :o

Edited by Patriot111