Davidson Academy's Chaz Payne

microproo

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davidson already knows that they are not going to be number 1, 2 or maybe even 3rd in their district this year so that game did not mean alot to him. As for the NCS comment, the payne kid might look like he doesnt care but that is just how he is...if i could act like i didnt care and still put up 20+ point games then i'd love be the most lackadasical person on the floor.

Davidson already knows that they are not going to be number 1, 2 or maybe even 3rd in their district this year so that game did not mean alot to him. As for the NCS comment, the payne kid might look like he doesnt care but that is just how he is...if i could act like i didnt care and still put up 20+ point games then i'd love be the most lackadasical person on the floor.

825477164[/snapback]

Where was there a NCS comment? And still, any district game means something. Ask Davidsons coach and see if says that district games don't mean a lot. Ask Clarksville Acad. coach see if district games dont mean a lot. Ask any team any where and see if district games mean a lot no matter what their rank is. Thats all the season is about.

I apologize....i saw it started with a N and a saw the orange so i thought it was someone from NCS.....it wasnt though sorry.....and about the "every district game matters and that is all the season is about" It may be true that being number one in the disrict is important to some teams pride and it gets them a better seed, BUT when it boils down to it the very last seed could end up winning state, so it doesnt really matter till you get to region.