Mcminn Central

ball_4_life

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j rock 44. talkin bout how i didnt play D.i playd D the whole game. i prolly had 7 points scored on me.ive had good games but REED im tellin u dont talk behind my back.i would do anything for my teammates or my team.i have love for the game and heart for my team

825473340[/snapback]

OK??? i'm not talkin behind your back seeing how this is a public topic??? how many times are you gonna tell me DERRICK that you have a love for the game or heart??? I got ya but i just dont understand why you keep sayin this...........i already said good game, what else do you want???

i would just like to say that i was at the game last nite..blake derrick played the game of his life thus far. and i loved seeing him pump his team up. it was a great performance. justin hicks played well. blake's defensive wasn't there? i think not. he shut down simpson. he took a few critical charges. he made some very smart plays. like the charge he took on winfield as he was coming up the court. that was a heads up play. he was unstoppable in the post. i think it's fair to say that blake derrick proved to everyone he can step up. i wasn't impressed to much by blake cobb. maybe that's just me. but he didn't dominate the post like i'd been hearing he was going to do. brad barham played pretty well i thought. he hit some key shots. nic arnwine gave it his all. he left it all out on the court. but central just wanted it more. beau brown u say he had a bad game. i thought he played good. he had some big defensive plays. he pressured the ball well. you gotta look at the overall play. not just what goes into the scorebook. at the end of the day it's not stats that win games. it's heart and desire to win. it's the will to win. and mcminn central showed they had that. congradulations mcminn central on a great come back win.

McMinn Central played pretty bad last night. Rob getting in foul trouble hurt them a bit. I thought McMinn really played above there heads and they should be proud of that. From the stands it was a hard fought rivalry game in which both teams deserved the win. I am sure that the coaching staffs had different opinions. It is my humble opinion that McMinn Central needs great improvement on defense. They are not going to be able to play like that and beat top notch teams. Beau Brown let Barham and Hicks beat him off the dribble many times. It is early and I am sure both teams will improve. All in all McMinn has to feel pretty bad.....they played the best game they could play, did everything they could do to win...get Rob in foul trouble, exploit Beau's bad defense, exploit Julian's lack of point guard savvy, and shoot the ball real well. But they still didn't win. Winning is a habit the Cherokees need to pick up. By the way, great fans on both sides. To a neutral, it made the game a very good one to watch.

Well, mr derrick, i just got on here and i realize you hate me for some reason? I never called you out, i said you played a good game on offense, i said you didnt play GREAT D, i didnt say u played bad D. I really dont know why you started all of this, all me and JRock said is that you had a good game, sorry for being nice i guess? And this talking behind your back stuff, i have never said anything about you, and also having heart? No sense at all. Good game, but honestly, act like you have been there before.

I disagree with peaceoff20, I think that McMinn played as good as they could for the first half, and played well in the 3rd quarter, but in the 4th they played good enough to win, If Central doesn't get ridiculously hot then mcminn wins the game. Central shot an incredible 21-30 in the 2nd half