CSAS vs. Marion Co.

aqua777

haha play giles county and then tell me if rodney marsh is the most athletic kid on the court...im sure you'll change your mind

825475855[/snapback]

have you ever seen marsh play mnewballer21? he plays on both ends, defense and offense, even if he doesnt score, he has an awesome vertical jump and he can dribble and he is really quick. he blocks shots, steals, and rebounds, i have never seen someone more athletic then him in a high school basketball game.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you ever seen marsh play mnewballer21? he plays on both ends, defense and offense, even if he doesnt score, he has an awesome vertical jump and he can dribble and he is really quick. he blocks shots, steals, and rebounds, i have never seen someone more athletic then him in a high school basketball game.

825477413[/snapback]

You couldn't have said it better. I was referring to who they play in their district and region. You can tell he wants to get better too. He plays so hard the entire game and never gives up on a play. He's 5'11'" and in the Marion Co. game he got called for goaltending on a ball he blocked with his wrist. He can jump out of the gym.

825477413[/snapback]

Harris Walker

You couldn't have said it better.  I was referring to who they play in their district and region.  You can tell he wants to get better too.  He plays so hard the entire game and never gives up on a play.  He's 5'11'" and in the Marion Co. game he got called for goaltending on a ball he blocked with his wrist.  He can jump out of the gym.

825477896[/snapback]

yeah he pinned the ball above the box on the backboard, im tellin you dude has hops. in the ER game Nixon was going for a dunk on fast break and rodney beat it against the backboard, he was like almost able to touch the top of the backboard he got so high.

Edited by Patriot111

I have seen them both play extensively to be hones Rodney has abetter jump shot but he has more hops than Rodney and his hanles are better I would  pick him in a game going to ten he would beat Rodney 10-9

825479667[/snapback]

but does he have defense, see rodney has offense and defense, are you sure he could beat rodneys defense...

i think rodney is probably top five material in the state.he may not be the best but hes the quickest and strongest little guy ive ever seen.he can do just about anything.ive seen him windmill like 4 times.but i dont think he'll ever dunk in a game.but hes good none the less.

825480234[/snapback]

trust me, he has told me he is going to dunk in a game, i have asked him. he would have when they played east ridge but he lost it on the way up

Trust I played agaisnt Harris Walker and played against Rodney and coached him Harris Walker is also stronger than Rodney

825481188[/snapback]

pretty impressive, that would be interesting to see them play. i would love to see harris and rodney play. will you be at the howard game, knowing you like i do you probably will. what college do you think will try to recruit rodney? i heard chatt state is trying to but rodney is better than that in my opinion.

Edited by Patriot111