CSAS vs. Marion Co.

aqua777

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty impressive, that would be interesting to see them play.  i would love to see harris and rodney play. will you be at the howard game, knowing you like i do you probably will. what college do you think will try to recruit rodney? i heard chatt state is trying to but rodney is better than that in my opinion.

825483089[/snapback]

Rodney could play mid major or d11 but for right now Chattt State is his best bet but he could go somewhere bigger from there

Unfortunately I will NOT be at the Howard game because we have a game that night I dont kow why that game was not scheduled for a friday night

Edited by icecold06

I also agree that Rodney has hops I have seen him do the windmill and all of that, but I saw Harris Walker jump over a kids head when we were in the eighth grade and I also saw him dunk Kenny Mobley two handed who was about 6'4 210, and I also saw him throw an oop to himself behind his back

825483572[/snapback]

IceCold06, do you know who I am...I was in the 8th grade when Kenny was a senior I believe...or maybe I was a freshman.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

Rodney could play mid major or d11 but for right now Chattt State is his best bet but he could go somewhere bigger from there

Unfortunately I will NOT be at the Howard game because we have a game that night I dont kow why that game was not scheduled for a friday night

825483565[/snapback]

I think it's because there's no school on Friday.

No I do not you may know who I am though I graduated with Kenny, and DAvid and Justin

825483744[/snapback]

Let's see, I remember Omar S, Draus P, Jon M, Kevin D, C Morton, Big G Underwood, Virgil, and I'm sure I'm missing some. I actually remember playing one on one with Kenny one day...lol...I told him I could beat him and I was in the eighth grade...BIG mistake!

Here's hint: My best friend is currently coaching at CSAS....along with his father.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

Let's see, I remember Omar S, Draus P, Jon M, Kevin D, C Morton, Big G Underwood, Virgil, and I'm sure I'm missing some.  I actually remember playing one on one with Kenny one day...lol...I told him I could beat him and I was in the eighth grade...BIG mistake!

Here's hint:  My best friend is currently coaching at CSAS....along with his father.

825484037[/snapback]

Dont be mad i forgot your name if this is who I think it is you are not the kid who broke his leg then they had to re-break it because it was set wrong. Also I will give you a hint my name is on the list that you put up there, I was the only person to start every single game of the 1998 season

Edited by icecold06

Dont be mad i forgot your name if this is who I think it is you are not the kid who broke his leg then they had to re-break it because it was set wrong. Also I will give you a hint my name is on the list that you put up there, I was the only person to start every single game of the 1998 season

825484098[/snapback]

That's me..that's wierd that you remember it that well though. I'll email you.

825483565[/snapback]

yah, that was dumb, they had a school dance the same night too but they had to reschedule that. do you know who i am ice?

hint: i played on your summer league team....